On Saturday, October 27, at 7 p.m. Halloweenona Revue, presented by Theatre du Mississippi (TdM) and Café Congo, will take place at First Congregational Church of Winona, UCC, 161 West Broadway (Johnson Street canopied entrance, handicap accessible). Get ready for music, stories, film shorts and more!
Costumes are encouraged, and the doors open at 6:30 p.m. with live, haunting chamber music starting at 6:45 p.m.
Jack O’ lantern contest
Bring a carved pumpkin; you could win “best in glow!”
• Carved pumpkins must be dropped off at Cafe Congo between 5 and 6 p.m. in order to be part of the contest.
• Name and phone number must be written in magic marker on the outside bottom of the pumpkin.
• Flameless candles inside are not required but are welcome to help decorate the hall.
• Entrants must be present to win. Awards and prizes will be announced at the end of the show.
• Entrants must take their entry with them at the end of the event; those not taken will be discarded.
Admission will be by free-will donation ($10 suggested); proceeds will go to supporting TdM. Tickets are available at the door only by cash or check.