Tuesday, April 30
• At 4:21 p.m a Winona woman reported the theft of a package containing a textbook with a value of $75 from a residence on the 850 block of East 12th street.
• At 5:07 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a dark green Bianchi bicycle from the 1050 block of West Seventh Street.
Wednesday, May 1
• At 1:04 a.m. police cited Liam James Moynagh, 21, of Winona, with violating the terms of his probation for reportedly drinking alcohol on the 150 block of Huff Street.
• At 2:19 a.m. police cited Paul Jonathan Ortiz, 23, of Chula Vista, Calif., with obstructing the legal process after he allegedly failed to identify himself and failed to cooperate with officers on the 250 block of West Mark Street.
• At 2:43 p.m. a Winona woman reported that the passenger-side window of her vehicle had been broken on the 1350 block of Homer Road and a brown purse was taken. The purse reportedly contained $60 in cash, a Minnesota driver’s license, and miscellaneous credit and debit cards. According to police, one of the cards had been used to purchase goods with a total value of $658 before cancellation.
Thursday, May 2
• At 8:11 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a red Fuji road bike within the last 10 days from the 250 block of West Ninth Street.
• At 10:55 p.m. police ticketed Laura Lynn Nissalke, 50, of Winona, with misdemeanor violation of a harassment-restraining order after she was reportedly located at a property on the 550 block of East Third Street.
Friday, May 3
• At 12:04 a.m. police ticketed a 17-year-old girl with possession of a small amount of marijuana after officers reportedly smelled the drug inside her vehicle near the intersection of Broadway and Zumbro Street.