Holy Trinity Catholic Church will celebrate 150 years of serving the community of Rollingstone on June 15. The church, built by immigrants from Luxembourg and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was established in 1869.
The celebration will begin with Mass at 4:30 p.m. with Diocese of Winona-Rochester Bishop John Quinn presiding. Following Mass, a potluck dinner and program will be held next door at the Holy Trinity Community Center. Hot pulled-pork sandwiches, beverages, and dessert will be provided. Documents, pictures, and artifacts from 1869 to the present will be on display.
Everyone from the community and area is invited to attend, including past and present parishioners, Holy Trinity school attendees, teachers/nuns, staff, priests, and anyone with a connection to Holy Trinity.
There is no charge for the event, although a free-will donation will be taken and is appreciated.