Friday, July 12
• At 12:56 a.m. police arrested Willie Terrell Chambers, 27, of La Crosse, Wis., and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine and fleeing police on foot. Also cited was Derrick Deshaun Carpenter, 24, of Kellogg, Wis., with public consumption of alcohol after the two were stopped near the intersection of Fifth and McBride streets for allegedly drinking in public.
• At 8:28 a.m. a Winona man reported that someone had damaged the windows of his vehicle on the 1700 block of West Broadway.
• At 4:22 p.m. a juvenile male from Winona reported that someone had stolen a backpack he had placed on the side of the road as he went to retrieve a tricycle from the ditch near the intersection of Kramer Drive and Elm Street. The backpack reportedly contained fishing lures and a phone charger with a total value of $490.
• At 11:04 p.m. a Winona man reported a timber rattlesnake on Ridgewood Drive. The reptile was subsequently removed by a snake handler.
• At 11:23 p.m. police cited a 16-year-old girl with minor consumption of alcohol on the 1700 block of Kramer Drive.
Saturday, July 13
• At 1:04 p.m. a Winona man reported a timber rattlesnake near the intersection of Wood Park Road and Conrad Drive. The reptile was subsequently removed by a snake handler.
• At 8:17 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a multispeed bicycle with “Bobcat” on the side from the 700 block of West Broadway.
• At 9:59 p.m. police ticketed William Arthur Pickard, 51, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart.
Sunday, July 14
• At 1:28 a.m. police arrested Andrew Bernerd Kjos, 19, of La Crosse, Wis., and cited him with disorderly conduct and trespassing after he allegedly walked into an apartment on the 300 block of Washington Street wearing only underwear. He was reportedly found running and screaming down a nearby alleyway.
• At 2:33 p.m. a Winona man reported a wounded timber rattlesnake in the street on the 1300 block of Conrad Drive. The reptile was subsequently removed by a snake handler.
• At 7:28 p.m. a Winona resident reported a timber rattlesnake in a yard on the 1350 block of Conrad Drive. The reptile was subsequently removed by a snake handler.
Monday, July 15
• At 6:33 p.m. a Winona man reported two timber rattlesnakes in his yard on the 1300 block of Highland Drive. The reptiles were subsequently removed by a snake handler.
• At 11:29 p.m. a woman reported someone had slashed the passenger-side tires and broken the passenger-side window of her vehicle parked on the 1700 block of West Seventh Street.
Tuesday, July 16
• At 2:08 a.m. police ticketed Brooklyn Nicole Goetting, 20, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Kwik Trip.
Winona County Sheriff
Friday, July 12
• At 11:28 a.m. an Altura man reported that someone had put firecrackers in his mailbox at his residence on the 13000 block of County Road 31 in Altura, damaging the mailbox.
• At 6:13 p.m. a Minnesota City man reported the theft of three checks with a total value of $68.
Sunday, July 14
• At 12:57 a.m. deputies ticketed Lilli Danyel Shea, 19, of St. Charles, with underage consumption of alcohol while driving after she was stopped for allegedly speeding on Holstein Road near Lewiston. Her reported blood-alcohol content was measured at .07 percent.
• At 5:16 p.m. a Winona woman reported that a round hay bale fell off a vehicle and broke through a fence on the 32000 block of County Road 12.