Wednesday, July 17
• At 1:04 a.m. police arrested Morgan Lynn Bremer, 18, of Independence, Wis., and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after she was stopped for having an object suspended from her rear-view mirror near the intersection of Fourth and Johnson streets. She reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .12 percent.
Thursday, July 18
• At 10:24 a.m. a 16-year-old boy was arrested and referred to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree domestic assault causing harm, fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear and interfering with an emergency phone call after he allegedly grabbed a woman’s arm as she was calling police.
• At 12:18 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a Macbook Pro from a residence on the 1500 block of Homer Road.
• At 8:29 p.m. police cited Serena Joy Hanson, 36, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart.
Winona County Sheriff
Monday, July 15
• At 3:59 p.m. a Stockton man reported the theft of a 15-horsepower Mercury outboard trolling motor, life jackets, and an ammo bag from a garage on the 8000 block of East Ninth Street in Stockton. The theft reportedly occurred between June 23 and July 4.