From: Patrick Byron
Unless you have been living under rock, in a cave or just not in the mood to conform, the pandemic is still with us.
As the weeks and months go by it seems people are grossly missing one attribute: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
• Respect for one’s own health
• Respect for the health of others
• Respect for overworked health care workers
• Respect for parents who want their children back in school
• Respect for community businesses who want to reopen
It’s not “rocket science” what needs to be done.
WEAR your mask, WASH your hands and maintain distance.
Disregard the inept, self-centered and erratic messages and DO the RIGHT THING!!
If wearing a mask is not your “thing”… how does a stint in an ICU and/or hooked up to a ventilator work for you?