From: Lynette Palecek
Here’s what you should do after you are saved:
1. Realize that your body is the temple of God and the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. Read first Corinthians 3:16-17. You need to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh (second Corinthians 5:17 and Galatians 5:16-26). You are a new person. First Thessalonians 5:17-22 will greatly help your Christian life.
2. Pray to God daily and ask for His guidance.
3. Find a church (many churches have services online) that believes and teaches the true Word of God, the Holy Bible.
4. Try and stay in contact with other Christians.
5. Sing many Christian Hymns loudly and very often. A Christian Hymn is a song that praises and honors God! Alleluia!
6. Witness to the unsaved.