The July Jam with H3O Jazz Trio will be one week later than usual – on Sunday, July 26, from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the patio at Island City Brewing Company.
After a three month “vacation,” the monthly Island City Jazz Jams began again in June with an enthusiastic and socially distanced audience filling the picnic tables in front of the brewery.
This month, anyone wishing to participate in the Jazz Jam will be screened prior to joining the trio. Additional disinfectant measures will also be in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Island City’s patio is covered by a large tent so the Jazz Jam will take place unless there is severe weather. Check the Island City or H3O Facebook pages for weather announcements the day of the event.
Island City Brewing Company has asked that patrons observe the following guidelines:
• Mask are required inside the brewery per city of Winona restrictions
• Seating is limited. Please call 507-458-8873 in advance to make your reservation.
• Walk-up reservations will be allowed, but wait times are unknown.
• If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation it will be forfeited to another customer.
• Seating is outdoor only, with a minimum distance of six feet.
• Groups are limited to four from different households or six if from the same household.
• Please, no re-arranging of tables or chairs. Please respect social distancing guidelines.
• Children will need to be with you at all times.
If your kids cannot stay seated, you will be asked to leave.
An up-to-date schedule is always available at H3OJazz.com. The family-friendly event is free and open to everyone – young and not so young. And if you’re not quite ready to sit in, come and enjoy a great afternoon of jazz.
Please contact Emily Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.