Central Lutheran Church invites you join in worship around Winona
During this time of COVID-19, when it is safer to be outside than inside, worship at Central will go on tour for the month of August. The church has always encouraged people to come to it, and invited Winona to enter its doors. Now during the month of August, the church will come to you and explore worshiping in various green spaces in Winona.
You will be able to find Central at the following locations at 9:30 a.m. on August Sunday mornings:
• August 2 at Windom Park (250 West Broadway)
• August 9 at Valley Oaks Park (200 Valley Oaks Drive)
• August 16 at the Jaycee Pavilion, Winona Lake Park (340 Lake Park Drive)
• August 23 at Wincrest Park, by the Garvin Heights water tower (1350 Woodpark Road)
• August 30 at Sinclair Park (310 East Broadway)
Central invites you to come and join in sharing the good news and worship around Winona. Please bring your lawn chairs or blankets as you come to sit in the shade or you can stay in your car and listen over the radio. There will be activities for children and families as well.
If you are unable to join in-person, you may still worship with the church online at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday morning on Central’s Facebook page and its website at www.centrallutheranchurch.org.