Thursday, July 23
• At 7:52 p.m. officers ticketed a juvenile female with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on the 500 block of West Seventh Street.
Friday, July 24
• At 11:14 a.m. a man on the 150 block of East Fourth Street reported that he saw a Tik Tok video of someone burning a Trump sign.
• At 2:58 p.m. a man on the 1050 block of East Seventh Street reported that someone obtained his credit card and used it at several local stores to make about $1,000 in charges.
Saturday, July 25
• At 6:29 a.m. a woman reported that her red Galaxy M10 cellphone was missing after two people were in her apartment legitimately on the 1750 block of West Broadway.
• At 10:38 p.m. a juvenile male reported that a man accidentally discharged a firearm while cleaning it in a residence on the 1250 block of Woodpark Road, resulting in a bullet striking a cinder block wall. No injuries were reported, and no one was charged.
Sunday, July 26
• At 5:41 a.m. a woman reported that four vehicles were spray painted with teal spray paint on the 150 block of Gould Street.
• At 6:22 a.m. officers received a report that a vehicle was spray painted with pink spray paint on the 1250 block of West Third Street.
• At 7:44 a.m. a man reported that two vehicles were spray painted on the 150 block of East Third Street.
• At 9:14 a.m. a man reported that two rims and the taillights of a vehicle were spray painted on the 1200 block of West Third Street.
• At 10:12 a.m. a woman reported that a blue and white Next bicycle was stolen on the 850 block of West Fifth Street.
• At 3:22 p.m. a man reported that someone punched him in the arm outside El Patron.
Monday, July 27
• At 6:36 a.m. an Alliant Castings employee reported that someone spray painted several signs at the company with orange and blue spray paint.
• At 3:25 p.m. a Lackore Electric employee reported that a battery was stolen.
• At 3:29 p.m. a woman reported that she was harassed on the internet.
• At 8:17 p.m. officers cited Timothy Schmalenberg, 25, of Winona, with fleeing officers on foot on Mankato Avenue and 11th Street.
Wednesday, July 22
• At 7:20 a.m. deputies cited Brandy Ann Gommels, 45, of Winona, with driving after cancellation inimical to public safety on Highway 14 and Gilmore Valley Road.
Thursday, July 23
• At 12:45 a.m. deputies arrested Troy Edmund Pozanz, age 53, of Rollingstone, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault in Rollingstone.