4-H inspires youth to become true leaders. Through community and afterschool and project clubs, youth explore STEM, leadership, civic engagement and healthy living, as well as agriculture and animal science. 4-H is committed to empowering youth with skills to lead for a lifetime. Enroll your youth in Winona County 4-H!
Winona County 4-H upcoming events include:
• 4-H dog project training begins weekly starting on April 17.
• Registration for Regional 4-H Camp at Whitewater State Park is available online.
• 4-H Archery Training is on every Monday at DKR Hunting Supplies.
• Registration to bring projects to the Winona County Fair opens in May.
• County Fair 4-H T-shirts will be available for purchase at the Extension Office in May.
• Fashion revue, performing arts and demonstration judging is on Wednesday, June, 19
4-H activities are open to youth in kindergarten through one year past high school. If you are interested in joining, visit the 4-H website or contact the Winona County Extension Office at 507-457-6440 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://www3.extension.umn.edu/local/winona/4-h to learn more.