Winona Steamboat Days Festival is seeking candidates for the Captain and First Mate Contest to be held in conjunction with the Winona Park Rec Kiddie Parade on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Qualifications for contestants are as follows:
1. Each child must be between the ages of four and seven on or before June 1, 2019.
2. Each entry must be for two children.
3. Each child must be a resident of the city of Winona. Surrounding areas are ineligible.
4. Previous Captain and Mate winners are not eligible.
5. Children must be available for the Steamboat Days Kiddie Parade on Friday, June 14, in the morning, and the Grande Parade on Sunday, June 16, 2019.
Go to winonasteamboatdays.com for a registration form or send the child’s name, age, address and parents’ contact information including phone and email address to email@example.com or Attn: Captain and First Mate Contest, Steamboat Days, PO Box 745, Winona, Minn., 55987.
All entries must be e-mailed or postmarked no later than Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
There will be five finalist couples drawn from the entries received.
The five finalist couples will be notified by Friday, June 7, 2019.