The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts will hold its semester II open house and registration from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, January 8, at the Valéncia Arts Center, 1164 West 10th Street.
5 reasons to attend
• It’s a great opportunity to visit the facility, tour the studios and classrooms, and meet the talented instructors and staff.
• The dance attire boutique will be open, and staff will assist with fittings and take orders for all of the dance classes.
• You can learn more about programming including some great new opportunities.
• Members of the Friends of MCA will be on hand to tell you more about hands-on volunteer opportunities.
• You will be able to visit with members of the Winona and MCA community and meet new people who love the arts as much as you.
The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts offers programming in dance, music, visual art, and theater, year-round. Classes, lessons, workshops and camps are offered for youth ages 3 and older through adults at the Valéncia Arts Center.
New offerings include teen and adult Irish dance, art workshops in partnership with the Minnesota Marine Art Museum, and vocal workshops with Hear and Now, a local a cappella group. Class days, times, and tuition vary. Financial need-based scholarships are available. The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts is an affiliate program of Saint Mary’s University.
For a brochure and a complete listing, visit www.smumn.edu/mca, email firstname.lastname@example.org, “like” it on Facebook, follow it on Twitter, or call 507-453-5500. Interested students may register online, by mail, or in person at MCA’s Valéncia Arts Center.