The St. Martin’s Lutheran School building construction is moving right along and is scheduled to be completed on time—June 6, 2020. The Early Learning Center (ages two to five) will soon be taking enrollment applications. Check the school website at www.stmartinswinona.org.
St. Martin’s School open house
St. Martin’s Lutheran School invites you to its open house on Wednesday, February 12, from 4-5:30 p.m. to register your child(ren) for the 2020-2021 school year, or to just check out the classrooms and talk to teachers. St. Martin’s School will be moving into its new school building this coming summer 2020, and is excited to open the 2020-2021 school year in its new building.
National Lutheran Schools Week
January 26 to February 1, 2020
St. Martin’s Lutheran School will be participating in the following National Lutheran School’s Week activities:
• All K-8 students will sing at the 10:30 a.m. worship service at St. Martin’s Church on Sunday, January 26.
• Monday, January 27: Sport’s and Hat Day.
• Tuesday, January 28: Pajama/Slipper/Favorite Stuffed Animal Day.
• Wednesday, January 29: Dress Your Best Day.
• Thursday, January 30: MEME/Favorite Character Day.
• Friday, January 31: Black Friday — a day to dress all in black — from head to toe.