Tuesday, March 11
• At 10:16 a.m. police responded to a report of the death of a four-month-old female infant at a residence on the 700 block of West Broadway. The cause of infant’s death is currently listed as undetermined.
• At 11:53 a.m. a juvenile was cited for minor possession of alcohol at the Winona Middle School.
Wednesday, March 12
• At 5:49 p.m. police arrested Julie Ann Mattison, 18, of Winona, at a residence on the 700 block of Jimmy Carter Place, for domestic assault.
Friday, March 14
• At 7:51 a.m. police responded to a report of a tire slashed on the 1000 block of East Eighth Street. Police do not have any suspects.
Wednesday, March 12
• The Winona County Emergency Response Team, along with the Southeast Minnesota Drug Task Force, executed a search warrant at a Stockton residence on C Street. During the search execution, law enforcement recovered 4.5 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. Patrick John Kennedy, 33, and Amanda Erin Bray, 31, were each referred to the Winona County Attorney for charges of third-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine. Both Kennedy and Bray are from Stockton. Nicole Marie Pearson, 33, of Stockton, was referred to the Winona County Attorney for charges of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine. Another individual, Joshua Lee Hunt, 36, was arrested at the residence on a federal warrant for conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine in Iowa.
Thursday, March 13
• At 1:45 p.m. deputies were dispatched to a grain semi truck rollover on County Road 6 and Sand Point Road, near Fremont. There were no injuries, but the driver of the semi truck, Shawn Christopher Marx, 39, of Westby, Wis., was cited for inattentive driving after the semi truck’s trailer shifted and caused the trailer to roll to the edge of the shoulder of the road and tip over, spilling grain. The commercial vehicle inspector was called to the scene, as well as the Winona County Mounted Posse, who directed traffic.