Friday, Dec. 18
• At 3:15 p.m. an adult male reported approximately $240 in loose change, $150 in bills, and a Winona State Macbook laptop valued at $2,000 missing from a residence on the 100 block of West Eighth Street. There were no signs of forced entry.
Saturday, Dec. 19
• At 8:45 a.m. an adult male reported the theft of his black specialized Secteur bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen from the 200 block of East Eighth Street.
• At 8:43 p.m. officers cited Eric Allan Gaulke, 38, of Winona for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance –– Tramadol –– and ineligible person in possession of a firearm after officers were called to remove Gaulke from a residence on the 600 block of Grand Street.
• At 10:30 p.m. an adult female found her car door ajar while it was parked on the 100 block of East Fifth Street. Nothing was reported missing.
• At 11:49 p.m. an adult male reported an attempted break-in at a residence on the 350 block of Knopp Valley Drive. Officers observed pry marks on the back door. No entry was gained.
Sunday, Dec. 20
• At 2:18 a.m. officers took Brady Richard Rollie, 26, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance, gross misdemeanor providing officers with a false name and date of birth, and obstructing the legal process. Officers observed Rollie walking through the parking lot of Super 8 before entering the hotel. When officers attempted to make contact, Rollie allegedly hid behind a shed near the hotel before later becoming belligerent.
• At 7:59 a.m. an adult male reported his 32-inch television, PlayStation 4, Gateway laptop and PS4 games, all valued at $1,285, stolen from his residence on the 50 block of East 10th Street.
• At 2:51 p.m. an adult male reported a brick had been thrown through the front passenger window of his vehicle while it was parked on the 500 block of Dacota Street. The damage is estimated at $500.
• At 7:41 p.m. an adult female reported her vehicle had been keyed while it was parked on the 600 block of East Second Street.
Monday, Dec. 21
• At 12:37 a.m. officers took Jonathon Daniel Wilson, 27, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance –– methamphetamine –– and driving after suspension following a traffic stop on Third and Franklin streets.
• At 3:48 a.m. officers mailed Cody Michael Sorensen, 22, of Winona, a citation for violation of a domestic assault no contact order after he allegedly texted the female who holds the order at the 300 block of Harriet Street.
• At 10:22 a.m. an adult male reported his purple Next bicycle stolen from Midtown Foods.
• At 8 p.m. officers cited a 16-year-old male and a 17-year-old male, both from Arcadia, for theft by shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
Friday, Dec. 18
• At 9:02 p.m. Steven Willard Rodriguez, 35, of Houston, Minn., was taken into custody for fleeing officers in a motor vehicle, reckless driving, and driving after revocation following a car chase on County Road 11.
• At 4:27 a.m. deputies cited Andrew Phillip Teske, 21, of Winona, for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after receiving a report of a suspicious vehicle on County Road 3.
• At 1 p.m. an adult male reported his wallet containing $850 cash went missing at Enterprise Rest Area in Lewiston.
Sunday, Dec. 20
• At 11:30 p.m. Kyle Jay Nelton-Gilow, 25, of Winona, was taken into custody for domestic assault, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and criminal damage to property after officers responded to a disturbance at an apartment on Grandview Drive in Altura. Nelton-Gilow allegedly began throwing things in a bedroom, including a laundry basket through a window, and punched a wall.