Thursday, Dec. 24
• At 10:49 a.m. deputies assisted Goodview Police officers, who arrested Jeremy John Brandes, 38, of Winona, for multiple counts of fifth-degree drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, and introducing contraband into a jail. Officers stopped Brandes at Michigan Lane in Goodview, and during a subsequent search deputies allegedly found drug packaging that contained traces of methamphetamine along with a drug ledger, according to the report. Later, after Brandes was in custody at the county jail, deputies reportedly discovered crushed, prescription narcotic pills, for which Brandes allegedly did not have a prescription.
Saturday, Dec. 26
• At 6:51 p.m. deputies arrested Russell Roger Riedemann, 29, of Utica, for fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear and fifth-degree domestic assault causing harm after he allegedly got into a fight with an adult female victim at a rural Utica residence. The woman told deputies Riedemann pushed her down and held her down, according to the report.
• At 10:57 p.m. deputies arrested Wesley Lewis Streater, 65, of Winona, for driving after cancellation of his license, inimical to public safety. Deputies stopped Streater after he allegedly made left turn from the wrong lane near Chestnut Street and Broadway in Winona.
• At 11:23 p.m. deputies ticketed Killian Patrick Gordon, 23, of Winona, for possession of a small amount of marijuana after stopping Killian for driving with a headlight out at Johnson and Fourth streets in Winona.
Sunday, Dec. 27
• At 2:05 a.m. deputies ticketed Michael William Steinessen, 44, of Winona, for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after he was stopped for drifting over the fog line at Highway 61 and 54th Avenue in Goodview. A breath test reportedly measured Stienessen’s blood alcohol content at .09 percent.
• At 3:12 a.m. deputies cited Saerina Michelle Keuhner, 18, of Winona, for underage drinking and driving after she was stopped at Mill and Johnson streets in Winona for driving with a headlight out. Officers reported smelling the odor of alcohol coming from the vehicle and a preliminary breath test measured Keuhner’s blood alcohol content at .06 percent, according to the report.
Friday, Dec. 25
• At 12:39 a.m. officers ticketed Daivonte Hinton Ross, 21, of Winona for driving after suspension, expired registration, and possession of a small amount of marijuana after he was stopped for driving with expired registration at Fifth and Walnut streets.
• At 2:04 a.m. officers arrested Anthony James Crowson, 29, of Winona for driving after cancellation of his license, inimical to public safety. Crowson was arrested after a traffic stop at Seventh and Chatfield streets.
• At 2:23 p.m a woman reported a burglary at her residence on the 150 block of East Eighth Street. At the time of the report, the woman had not noticed anything missing but her residence was ransacked. The doors to her apartment had been locked and there was no sign of forced entry, according to the report.
• At 11:07 p.m. officers ticketed Dax Terrence Schwanke, 27, of Winona, for possession of a small amount of marijuana after a traffic stop at Fifth Street and Franklin Avenue.
Saturday, Dec. 26
• At 12:25 a.m. officers arrested Keyeon Marquis Carson, 33, of Winona, for second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon and felony domestic assault after responding to a 911 call at the 550 block of West Fourth Street. The adult female victim told police that Carson punched her in the face. Later, according to police, she picked up a baseball bat and Carson took it from her and allegedly held it as if he was going to hit her. Officers reported that Carson was holding the bat when they arrived. The victim did not have any visible signs of injury, officers reported.
• At 9:19 p.m. officers cited Robert Paul Lyman, 35, of Winona, for violating a domestic abuse no contact order after a complaint from a victim. According to the report, Lyman was at a residence on the 200 block of High Forest Street that a court order prohibited him from visiting.
• At 11:42 p.m. officers arrested Brent Jon Runningen, 34, of Winona, on a warrant after stopping him for speeding at Fifth and Hilbert streets. Officers allegedly found a bag of marijuana and a pipe in Runningen’s possession. They cited him for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 11:56 p.m. officers arrested Timothy Daniel Cross, 41, of Winona, for third-degree driving while intoxicated after he was stopped for driving with a taillight out at Third and Franklin streets. A breath test measured Cross’ blood alcohol content at .23 percent, according to the report. Police referred Cross for a third-degree gross misdemeanor charge because of his blood alcohol content was reportedly over .20 percent.
Sunday, Dec. 27
• At 3:59 p.m. a man reported a burglary at his apartment on the 450 block of Center Street. The man told police that an Xbox, two video games, and four wireless controllers worth $760 in total were stolen sometime the previous night or earlier that day. The apartment was unlocked.
• At 4:04 p.m. a man reported the theft of his $1,700 Stihl chainsaw from his residence on the 1750 block of West Broadway in Winona. The theft happened sometime in November, the man told police.
Monday, Dec. 28
• At 9:48 a.m. an adult female reported that her residence on the 180 block of East Eighth Street had been entered some time between December 20 and 28. Officers observed a screen of a back window had been cut. She did not think that anything was missing except for a few granola bars.
• At 10:50 a.m. an adult female reported that her residence on the 400 block of Lafayette Street had been entered some time between December 20 and 28. Three of the bedrooms upstairs –– two of which were secured by padlock –– were ransacked. Officers believe that the suspects entered through a window with a removed screen. She was unsure if anything was missing at this time.
• At 1:28 p.m. officers took Dustin Claude Crandell, 30, of Tomah, Wis., into custody on a warrant for failing to appear in court. Officers also cited Crandell for possession of a small amount of marijuana in a motor vehicle and driving with no Minnesota driver’s license following a traffic stop on the 450 block of East Fifth Street.
• At 1:52 p.m. an adult male reported his vehicle missing. The 1995 white Ford van was parked on Huff Street and Lake Boulevard from December 25 to 27. The van has Minnesota license plates 654 GWC.
• At 2:22 p.m. officers cited Mark Daniel Liedel, 40, of Winona, for driving after revocation and failure to yield after he allegedly hit another car on the intersection of Hamilton and Ninth streets.
Tuesday, December 29
• From 12:01 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. officers issued eight alternate side parking citations.