Tuesday, Dec. 20
• At 9:02 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered a residence on Tree Tops Lane. Officers believe access was gained through a door in the garage. Nothing was reported missing.
Wednesday, December 21
• From 12:01 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. officers issued 13 alternate-side parking citations and towed 11 vehicles.
• At 2:03 a.m. officers took Christopher Nicholas Senn, 50, of Ettrick, Wis., into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine following a traffic stop on Ninth and Adams streets for reportedly driving with a headlight burnt out. Officers allegedly found a syringe loaded with a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine in his possession.
• At 12:19 p.m. an adult male reported that his vehicle had been entered while it was parked on the 50 block of East Ninth Street. Missing from inside included a black CamelBak, a laptop, a hard drive, headphones, and glasses.
• At 3:15 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered his shed on the 800 block of West Burns Valley Road. He reported a silver specialized FSR Enduro sport bike with red and black lettering and trim with a value of $1,600, a white Hardrock AL sport bike with red and black trim and lettering with a value of $300, and a Weller soldering gun with a value of $30 missing from inside.
• At 3:35 p.m. a Fleet Farm employee reported that a man left the store without paying for his merchandise.
• At 4:53 p.m. officers cited Robert Louis Dunn Jr., 25, of Goodview, for providing a false name and date of birth to officers after responding to a report of a man hitting a window of a vehicle parked outside of the Law Enforcement Center to make contact with the driver.
• At 5:58 p.m. a juvenile male reported that someone struck his vehicle while it was parked at Winona Senior High School. The boy reported that there was damage to the driver’s side mirror and door.
Thursday, Dec. 22
• From 12:01 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. officers issued 14 alternate-side parking citations.
• At 2:07 a.m. an adult female reported that her vehicle was struck by another vehicle while it was parked on the 1000 block of Gale Street.
• At 8:20 a.m. an adult female reported that her vehicle was entered while it was parked on the 400 block of West 10th Street. Missing from inside were four pairs of sunglasses, a flashlight, and an iPod.
• At 3:17 p.m. officers cited Marianne Lynn Florin, 36, of Houston, Minn., for felony theft after she allegedly stole $1,485.82 in merchandise from Target on two separate occasions.
• At 4:17 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered his residence on the 100 block of West Eighth Street and stole an HP laptop, speakers, PS3, iPod, six pairs of pants, and a guitar.
• At 9:12 p.m. an adult male reported that $42 dollars was stolen out of his billfold in the YMCA locker room.
Friday, Dec. 23
• At 3:19 a.m. an adult male reported that someone broke two windows at his residence on the 400 block of East Ninth Street.
Tuesday, Dec. 20
• At 5:28 p.m. deputies responded to a report that around 20 gallons of fuel additive spilled in the Kwik Trip parking lot in Nodine. Sheriff Ron Ganrude said that the spill was contained and there were no injuries.
Wednesday, Dec. 21
• At 9:45 p.m. deputies responded to a report of a domestic assault at a Minnesota City residence. The suspect, Richard Lee Montgomery, 40, of Winona, was not apprehended. A female victim told deputies that Montgomery kicked in the door, pushed her on the couch, and took her phone away from her. Deputies reportedly observed marked on the victim’s neck.
Thursday, Dec. 22
• At 12:20 a.m. deputies cited Jacob Tyler Ove Paulson, 23, of Ellendale, Minn., for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Huff and Sarnia streets for reportedly driving without his headlights turned on. His blood alcohol content was reported at .08.