Friday, March 24
• At 5:22 p.m. officers cited Emily Louise Noldin, 22, of Green Bay, Wis., for failing to stop for a stop sign after she allegedly ran a stop sign while driving on Eighth and Hamilton streets and a vehicle driven by a 48-year-old Minnesota City man collided with her car. Officers said that there were no injuries.
Saturday, March 25
• At 12:07 a.m. officers cited Logan Veronica Van Veldhuizen, 21, of Minneiska, for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Fifth and Center streets for having an object suspended from her rearview mirror. Her blood alcohol content was reported at .13.
• At 9:43 p.m. officers took Joshua Matthew Dirks, 34, of Welcome, Minn., into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Mankato Avenue and Riverbend Road. His passenger, Lora Lynn Persky, 35, of Gladwin, Mich., was taken into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine. On Dirks’ person, officers allegedly found 5.43 grams of a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine, and a marijuana pipe was reportedly found in the driver’s side door. On Persky’s person, officers allegedly found .2 grams of a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
• At 11:47 p.m. officers cited Emily Nicole Yeiter, 20, of La Crescent, Minn., for speeding and underage possession of alcohol following a traffic stop on Sarnia and Huff streets.
Sunday, March 26
• At 12:40 a.m. officers cited a 17-year-old girl from St. Charles, Minn., for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Sioux Street and Broadway.
• At 1:05 a.m. officers cited Brandon Patrick Curtin, 22, of Winona, for public urination near Johnson Street and Broadway.
• At 1:50 a.m. officers cited Steven Henderson, 24, of Rochester, Minn., for driving after revocation and obstructing the legal process following a traffic stop on 10th and Vila streets. Officers said that Henderson refused to give his identification to them and was argumentative.
• At 12:40 p.m. officers cited Travis Jon Woxland, 32, of Winona, for inhaling intoxicants after he allegedly inhaled compressed air out of a can on the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 1:53 p.m. officers cited Jack Charles Kluver, 29, of Winona, for theft by shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
• At 9:42 p.m. officers took Joshua Michael Sandberg, 21, of Mondovi, Wis., into custody for first-degree driving while intoxicated, first-degree test refusal, failing to provide proof of insurance, and failing to provide a driver’s license after officers reportedly saw Sandberg passed out in a vehicle parked on Levee Park Drive. His preliminary breath test was reported at .21.
Monday, March 27
• At 1:27 a.m. officers took Mark Anthony Eggerson, 32, of Dover, Minn., into custody on a warrant and cited him for fleeing officers on foot and possession of a small amount of marijuana near 10th and Liberty streets. Officers allegedly saw him walking out of an alley near a house where they believed drug activity was occurring, and when officers attempted to make contact with him he ran away.
• At 1:35 a.m. officers took Tanya Sherrice McCain, 42, of Winona, into custody for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated, third-degree test refusal, and possession of a small amount of marijuana following a traffic stop on 10th and Liberty streets. Her preliminary breath test was reported at .078.
Monday, March 27
• At 8:56 a.m. an adult male reported that he found a .22-caliber pistol in front of his garage on the 500 block of East Eighth Street.
• At 12:36 p.m. an adult male reported that someone stole his license plates from his vehicle while it was parked on the 300 block of South Baker Street.
• At 6:22 p.m. an adult female reported that her mail was stolen from her residence on the 1000 block of West Broadway.
Tuesday, March 28
• At 1:14 a.m. officers responded to a report of a loud party at a residence on the 250 block of East Fourth Street. Officers cited Gregory Ivan Shines, 31, of Winona, and Makisha Jeneen Scott, 25, of Winona, for hosting a loud party. When officers were dispatched to the residence again at 3:16 a.m., officers issued Shines a second citation for hosting a loud party and cited Marcus Aaron Shines, 34, of Winona, for failing to leave a loud party; Mara Ann Fenske, 36, of Winona, for failing to leave a loud party and obstructing the legal process after she allegedly refused to give officers her name; and Marsean Antonio Shines, 30, of Winona, for failing to leave a loud party and obstructing the legal process after he allegedly pushed an officer.
Monday, March 27
• At 5:30 p.m. deputies took Dennis Samuel Moore Jr., 46, of Dresbach, Minn., into custody for domestic assault by strangulation and interfering with a 911 call at a Dresbach residence. A juvenile female told officers that Moore grabbed her around the neck, choking her, and threw her to the ground. The girl said that he took her phone when she attempted to call 911.
• At 8:01 p.m. a 13-year-old Winona boy was taken into custody for domestic assault causing fear and harm after he allegedly punched an adult female at a residence on Pfeiffer Hill Road.