Friday, May 26
• At 10:39 a.m. officers cited Jaquann Oshay Hughes, 23, of Winona for trespassing at a residence on the 1750 block of West Seventh Street.
• At 2: 45 p.m. a Kwik Trip employee reported receiving a counterfeit bill at the store on the 250 block of West Sarnia Street.
Saturday, May 27
• At 1:57 a.m. officers took a 16-year-old boy from Milwaukee, Wis., into custody on an apprehension and detention order and cited him with possession of drug paraphernalia and violating the curfew. They also cited a 15-year-old Fountain City boy with violating the curfew after responding to a report of two boys on bikes on the 950 block of West Broadway.
• At 10:35 a.m. an adult female reported that her vehicle had been entered while it was parked on Prairie Island. Officers did not have a list of items taken.
• At 11:27 a.m. a McDonald’s employee reported that a counterfeit $100 bill was used at the restaurant on West Service Drive.
• At 1:57 p.m. officers cited Jasmine Marie Sage, 22, of Winona, with theft after an adult female reported that someone entered her vehicle while it was parked on Prairie Island and stole a Kindle, ride vouchers, and sunglasses.
• At 2:19 p.m. an adult female reported the theft of toiletries from her residence on the 250 block of Mankato Avenue.
• At 3:34 p.m. an adult male reported that his residence on the 50 block of West 12th Street was entered. Officers believe that the suspects gained access to the home from the garage. He reported that a laptop, iPod docking station, acoustic guitar, amplifier, backpack containing prescription medication, a PS3 and game with a total combined value of around $1,480 were stolen.
• At 4:08 p.m. officers took Garrett Lee Smikrud, 30, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear and harm after he allegedly slammed a door on an adult female’s arm and pushed her to the ground at a residence on the 1200 block of West Fifth Street. The woman declined medical attention.
• At 10:58 p.m. a Domino’s employee reported that someone used a counterfeit bill at the restaurant.
Sunday, May 28
• At 12:02 a.m. officers cited George James Kronschnabel, 63, of Lilydale, Minn., with third-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Second and Chestnut streets. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .17 percent.
• At 12:40 a.m. officers took Robert Paul Lyman 36, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance following a report of a man riding a bicycle and carrying a second bicycle. In his possession, officers allegedly found .31 grams of a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
• At 1:08 a.m. officers responded to a report of a car-bicycle collision on Third and Huff streets. Officers said that the bike rider, a 20-year-old Winona man, did not stop at the intersection of Third and Huff streets and was hit by a vehicle driven by a 62-year-old Cochrane man. Officers said that the bike rider was airlifted to the hospital for the treatment of serious injuries.
• At 9:30 p.m. a Midtown Foods employee reported that someone used a counterfeit bill at the store.
Monday, May 29
• At 12:57 a.m. an adult female reported the theft of her wallet from Market Street Tap.
• At 2:20 a.m. officers cited Michael David Kronebusch, 41, of Winona, with trespassing on railroad property after a city worker reportedly observed him near a compressor near railroad tracks on Second and Olmstead streets.
• At 3:40 a.m. officers took Aaron Matthew Wehlage, 40, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and fleeing police officers after an officer observed a Wehlage carrying something on his shoulder while riding a bike. When the officer attempted to pull Wehlage over, he allegedly continued riding until he fell near railroad tracks on Third and McBride streets. On the ground, the officer reportedly saw 1.71 grams of a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
• At 5:15 a.m. officers took Christopher James Ozmun, 33, of Winona, into custody on four counts of felony domestic assault and interfering with a 911 call following a report of a domestic assault at a residence on the 600 block of Center Street. According to the complaint, Ozmun pushed a woman against a wall and kicked at her leg. When a second woman attempted to call 911, Ozmun allegedly grabbed the woman’s wrists and scratched them, preventing her from calling law enforcement.
• At 2:09 p.m. an adult male reported that his vehicle was entered while it was parked on Prairie Island and someone stole a Nintendo 3DS, game, and first-aid kit.
• At 3:19 p.m. officers cited Allison Kay Krause, 23, of Braham, Minn., and Machelle Marie Benson, 43, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Shopko.
• At 11:31 p.m. officers took Sean Michael Emmons, 33, of Winona, into custody for fifth-degree possession of suboxone and fifth-degree possession of clonazepam following a report of a disturbance at a residence on the 900 block of East Broadway. In his possession officers allegedly found one unopened eight milligram dose of suboxone, one partial eight milligram dose of suboxone, and two milligrams of clonazepam.
Friday, May 26
• At 11:42 p.m. deputies took Hunter Leroy Hackel, 20, of Greenwood, Wis., into custody for domestic assault causing fear after he allegedly punched the window of a woman’s car on Highway 61 near Blackhorse Road.
Saturday, May 27
• At 11:03 p.m. deputies took Amber Jean Patterson, 31, of Winona, into custody for second-degree driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street after a deputy’s vehicle was reportedly nearly struck by a car driving in the wrong lane of traffic on Highway 61 near 72nd Avenue. Her blood-alcohol content was reported at .21 percent.
• At 11:03 p.m. deputies cited Ryan Brett Flathers, 19, of Lewiston, and Arron Richard Hohensee, 20, of Lewiston, with underage consumption of alcohol and possession of fake driver’s licenses following a report of underage people using fake IDs at a Utica bar.
Sunday, May 28
• At 3:43 a.m. deputies cited James Earl Bailey, 38, of Eagan, Minn., with fourth-degree driving while intoxicated, driving after revocation, and possession of a small amount of marijuana in a motor vehicle following a traffic stop in Elba. St. Charles officers reportedly saw a substance believed to be marijuana in the center console. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .05 percent.
• At 9:52 p.m. Minnesota State Patrol troopers responded to a report of a car accident on Highway 61 near County Road 15. Troopers reported that a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old Winona man was rear-ended by a vehicle driven by a 34-year-old Winona woman. The man’s vehicle reportedly rolled over into a ditch. He was transported to the hospital for the treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
• At 10:26 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of two saddles and reins from a residence on Highway 74.
Monday, May 29
• At 1:43 a.m. deputies cited Dyana Rachelle Miller, 35, of Plainview, Minn., with third-degree driving while intoxicated and driving after revocation following a traffic stop on County Road 30. Her blood-alcohol content was reported at .14 percent.
• At 9:08 p.m. deputies cited Jeffrey Mark Dornbusch, 48, of Rollingstone, with third-degree driving while intoxicated, illegal transport of a firearm, speeding, and possession of an open container of alcohol in a vehicle following a traffic stop on Highway 248 and East Speltz Drive. Deputies allegedly found an unloaded long gun in the backseat of the vehicle not in a case and a loaded handgun in a case. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .17 percent.
• At 10:53 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of his burgundy 1999 Ford F-150 from Stockton. The vehicle has a Minnesota license plate reading 545JXP.