Feeling burned out – like you’re constantly running on fumes? You’re not alone. Stress is a normal fact of life. But chronic stress, even at low levels, over a long period of time can take a huge toll on your health, your relationships and your happiness.
Conquering Stress with The Desire Map™ is a new workshop offered through Winona Heath Wellness Services for decreasing stress by clarifying what each participant truly wants in every area of their life, and using that awareness to guide their everyday choices.
According to instructor Tina Smith, a certified wellness and health coach and licensed Desire Map facilitator, workshop participants will use the Desire Map method to:
• Discover desired feelings.
• Create new goals and intentions based on desired feelings.
• Decrease or remove the things in your life that are no longer serving you and are simply contributing to your stress.
• Create a plan for filling life with meaning.
• Decrease stress by focusing on desired feelings.
The Conquering Stress with the Desire Map workshop and begins on Thursday, September 14, and meets two hours a week for six weeks. In addition to workshop time, participants should allow an extra 30-60 minutes per week in their schedule.
The cost for the six-week, 12-session workshop is $175. To register, call 507-457-4329 by Wednesday, September 6.
For more details about this and other Winona Health wellness programs, visit winonaheath.org/wellness.