Friday, August 25
• At 7:53 a.m. officers took Kyle Elliot Paulson, 34, of Winona, into custody for violating the terms of an order for protection on the 100 block of Lenox Street after he was allegedly at the residence of the person who holds the order and in a vehicle with the person.
• At 1:24 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of a laptop and shoes from a residence on the 100 block of Harriet Street.
• At 10:28 p.m. officers cited Kyle Thomas Nichols, 20, of Kasson, Minn., and Kevin Dwane Lorton, 20, of Bloomington, Minn., with hosting a loud party at a residence on the 300 block of Center Street.
Saturday, August 26
• At 12:25 a.m. officers responded to a security alarm at Freedom gas station on Johnson Street and reportedly observed that someone had thrown a propane tank through the door window.
• At 1:59 a.m. officers cited Robert Dustin Nelson, 33, of Winona, with third-degree driving while intoxicated and driving after cancelation inimical to public safety following a traffic stop on Main Street and Broadway for allegedly speeding. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .13 percent.
• At 3:05 a.m. officers cited Nicole Lynn Gilow, 24, of Winona, with fourth-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Main Street and Broadway. Her blood-alcohol content was reported at .15 percent.
• At 11:52 a.m. an adult male reported that someone broke two windows at his residence on the 500 block of Harriet Street.
• At 1:39 p.m. an adult female reported that someone pulled a picket off a fence and punctured a tire on the 450 block of West Broadway.
• At 2:20 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of a pink and black Mongoose bicycle from the 450 block of West Sarnia Street.
• At 3:09 p.m. officers cited Amanda Lay Fast, 33, of Winona, and Jacqueline Louise Klees, 66, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
• At 5:35 p.m. officers cited Cleveland Allen Brown, 21, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Shopko.
• At 7:34 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of a 15-speed bicycle from the 50 block of West Third Street.
Sunday, August 27
• At 1:02 a.m. officers cited Luke Steven Hendrickson, 24, of Prior Lake, Minn., with disorderly conduct after he allegedly swore at a Kwik Trip employee working on Mankato Avenue and Broadway and pounded on the store windows.
• At 1:38 a.m. officers cited a 17-year-old Andover, Minn., boy with minor consumption of alcohol on Ninth and Huff streets.
• At 9:08 a.m. an adult female reported that someone dented the roof of her vehicle while it was parked on Ewing Street and Broadway. Officers said they believe someone walked over the top of the vehicle.
• At 3:27 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered his residence on the 350 block of West Eighth Street and stole a PS4 and controller with a value of $360. Officers said they believe that access was gained by tearing a window screen.
• At 4:45 p.m. officers cited Kevin John Peters, 56, of Winona, with theft at Arby’s after he allegedly stole two $50 bills from the register.
Monday, August 28
• The Winona County Attorney’s Office filed charges of domestic assault causing fear and harm against Jerry Phipps III, 29, of Winona, after he allegedly punched an adult female at a residence on the 700 block of East 12th Street on August 6.
• At 3:37 p.m. officers cited Alyssa Kay Corey, 39, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Kwik Trip on South Baker Street and Broadway.
• At 4:58 p.m. officers cited Thomas Latodd Pepper, 26, of Chicago, Ill., with theft by shoplifting at Target.
Saturday, August 26
• At 12:52 a.m. deputies cited Mathew Thomas Tuma, 20, of Jordan, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol and possession of fake identification on Fourth and Winona streets.
• At 11:07 p.m. deputies took Blayr Mugette Thompson, 21, of Winona, into custody for second-degree driving while intoxicated and fifth-degree driving while intoxicated after she allegedly almost hit a parked squad car with her vehicle parked on Johnson Street and Broadway. Deputies allegedly found a trace amount of a substance that field-tested positive for cocaine in her purse. Her blood-alcohol content was reported at .20 percent.
Sunday, August 27
• At 12:45 a.m. deputies cited Derek Joshua Mcmahon, 18, of Zimmerman, Minn., with possession of a small amount of marijuana in a motor vehicle following a traffic stop on Walnut and Third streets.
• At 2:35 a.m. deputies cited Alexander Aaron Schrenk, 25, with third-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Bierce Street and Broadway. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .17 percent.
• At 5:30 p.m. deputies cited Noah Joe Carpenter, 19, of Holmen, Wis., with possession of a small amount of marijuana in a motor vehicle following a traffic stop on Main and Washington streets in Dakota.
• At 6:34 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of a decoy game camera from wooded area in Rollingstone.
• At 10:44 p.m. deputies reportedly observed a shattered door to a storage building in Dresbach. Deputies believe that someone shot the door with a BB gun.