• At 8:38 a.m. an adult male reported his shed on the 400 block of Chatfield Street was entered and items were taken.
• At 1:04 p.m. Adventure Cycle & Ski reported the theft of a bike with a value of $650 from the store on the 150 block of Center Street.
• At 4:10 p.m. officers cited Keith Dale Slocum, 50, of Winona, for inattentive driving after his vehicle collided with a vehicle driven by a 16-year-old girl on Sugar Loaf Road and Lake Boulevard. The juvenile female and her passenger were transferred to the hospital for the treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 4:47 p.m. officers cited Joseph M. Horn, 47, with theft by shoplifting after he allegedly stole two pocket knives from Fleet Farm.
• At 6:09 p.m. an adult female reported her iPhone was taken from her locker at the YMCA. Later, it was found severely damaged. There are no suspects.
Tuesday, November 21
• At 4:36 p.m. deputies cited Nathanial Romell Gayles, 29, of Rochester, with possession of a small amount of marijuana and speeding after a traffic stop on Gilmore Valley Road.