Wednesday, May 30
• At 7:32 a.m. an adult female reported the theft of keys to a rental vehicle from a porch on the 110 block of East Broadway.
• At 8:40 a.m. officers responded to a reported two-car collision on County Road 17 and Homer Road, and cited Kurtis Allen Karr, 42, of Winona, with third-degree driving while intoxicated with a blood-alcohol content measured at .25 percent.
Thursday, May 31
• At 3:13 a.m. officers responded to a reported domestic assault on the 350 block of East Sarnia Street. Clevon Latrice Spencer, 23, of Winona, was cited with fifth-degree domestic assault causing harm after he reportedly punched, kicked and bit an adult male.
• At 5:22 p.m. officers arrested Derrick Preston Fenske, 58, of Winona, and referred him to the Winona County Attorney’s Office for charges of making terroristic threats and fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear and fifth-degree domestic assault causing harm after he allegedly punched and kicked an adult female and threatened to kill her.
• At 11:07 p.m. officers arrested Jason James Franzwa, 30, of Winona, on an outstanding warrant. During a search prior to detention, officers reportedly located .18 grams of a substance they believed to be methamphetamine, a small amount of marijuana, and part of a tablet of prescription medication. Franzwa was charged with felony possession of methamphetamine, felony possession of alprazolam, and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• At 11:19 a.m. an adult female reported the theft of a wallet from an unlocked vehicle parked on the 300 block of Center Street.
Winona County Sheriff
Thursday, May 31
• At 1:43 a.m. deputies performed a traffic stop on a driver near Highway 61 and 55th Avenue in Goodview. A deputy reportedly noticed the odor of marijuana and during a search of the vehicle located a substance officers believed to be marijuana. Dominic Joseph Stanley, 20, of Winona, was arrested for a probation violation and cited with possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving after suspension and driving without proof of insurance.
• At 8:36 a.m. an adult male on Keller Drive in St. Charles reported that three adult dogs had gone missing. The dogs, two female and one male, are all black and white Huskies, wearing chain collars with tags.
• At 8:51 a.m. officers received a report from an employee at the Winona Middle School, reporting that she had been threatened by another adult. The report is forthcoming.
• At 4:43 p.m. two adult males reported a theft that occurred as they were moving out of a residence on the 100 block of State Street in Rollingstone. As they left the residence someone entered and stole a number of items including a digital camera valued at $250, three SD cards for the camera, peanut butter, two bags of candy, a bag of tobacco and a package of cigarette filters, an automatic cigarette roller, a full package of hot dogs, and an unopened bottle of mustard.