Friday, March 15
• At 12:02 p.m. a Winona man reported that a car trailer was stolen from the 900 block of East Second Street.
• At 3:42 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a package from the 200 block of East Broadway.
Saturday, March 16
• At 11:14 p.m. police cited Michael Andrew Williams, 24, of Winona, for obstructing the legal process on Third and Center streets after he reportedly bothered an officer trying to investigate a fight.
Sunday, March 17
• At 12:20 a.m. police cited Joshua Roers, 20, of Bloomington, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol and possessing the ID of another individual.
• At 1:40 a.m. police arrested Samantha Joy Jiaquinto, 27, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after her car was stuck on the railroad tracks on Third and Mechanic streets. She had a reported blood-alcohol content measured at .083 percent.
• At 8:09 a.m. a Winona woman reported that a bottle was thrown through a window on the 1000 block of West Broadway.
• At 3:16 p.m. police ticketed Michael Galen Riess, 39, of Mazeppa, Minn., and Brittany Victoria Kieffer, 34, of St. Charles, with theft by shoplifting from Hy-Vee.
Monday, March 18
• At 8:03 a.m. a Winona woman reported that a man had entered her home at around 2 a.m. and went through her apartment on the 50 block of East Fifth Street. The woman reported hearing noises in her apartment before the door to the bedroom opened to show a man in the hallway. He reportedly apologized, then closed the door. The woman claimed the man remained in her apartment for a few more minutes before leaving. She was unsure whether anything had been taken, though she believed he went through her purse.
• At 2:58 p.m. a Winona woman reported that her car had been scratched on the side and on the trunk while parked on the 50 block of East Fourth Street.
• At 5:15 p.m. police cited Michael George Cross, 27, of Winona, with trespassing at Walmart.
Tuesday, March 19
• At 2:10 a.m. police cited Gabrielle Denise Hinton Jackson, 39, of Winona, with hosting a loud party on the 200 block of Olmstead Street.
• At 3:11 a.m. a Winona woman reported her residence was burglarized on the 150 block of East Ninth Street. She is compiling a list of the items that were stolen.
Winona County Sheriff
Friday, March 15
• At 7:45 p.m. deputies cited Anthony Albin Wolowicz, 38, of La Crescent, for leaving the scene of a property-damage accident after he allegedly hit a power pole, mailbox, and street sign on Riverview Drive and left the scene. Deputies closed Riverview Driver for over two hours to wait for Xcel Energy to fix the broken pole.
Sunday, March 1
• At 7:47 p.m. deputies arrested Brett Michael Olson, 33, of Independence, Wis., and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of second-degree driving while intoxicated after deputies reportedly observed him miss a turn signal twice near Center and Fourth streets.
• At 10:59 p.m. deputies arrested Nicholas Ryan Hawkins, 20, of Dakota, Minn., and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, underaged possession of alcohol, and possession of ammunition by a user of a controlled substance after deputies located an empty pill bottle, marijuana, alcohol, and ammunition at his residence while serving two felony warrants from Houston County.
Monday, March 18
• At 4:43 p.m. deputies arrested Craig Robert Neyers, 45, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for two potential charges of fifth-degree controlled substance possession, and two prior felony warrants, after a deputy recognized Neyers and confirmed with dispatch the two prior felony warrants. When deputies approached him for the arrest, he reportedly appeared nervous and admitted to being in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. Police reportedly found him in possession of a pack of syringes, four R3061 amphetamine capsules, and 0.5 grams of heroin.