Friday, March 22
• At 8:30 a.m. an employee reported a break in at Coldwell Banker Realty sometime between 6 p.m. the previous day and 8:10 a.m. when the employee discovered that the door had been pried open and found many items moved from their normal placement. The employees are still determining if anything had been taken.
• At 11:34 a.m. police cited Danielle Georgia Steffes, 39, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart.
• At 3:13 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a Kyrocia Duraframe Pro cellphone with a value of $700 from a conference room at the Winona County Courthouse.
• At 3:32 p.m. a Winona man reported that a vehicle tire with a value of $80 to $110 was taken from an open-air lean-to on his residence on the 600 block of West Third Street between March 18 and the time of the report.
• At 7:42 p.m. police cited Carl Ervin Kaminski, 50, of Whitehall, Wis., with theft by shoplifting items with a total value of $123 from Fleet Farm.
Saturday, March 23
• At 12:29 a.m. a Winona man reported that someone had broken into his residence on the 1100 block of West Fourth Street between 2 p.m. and midnight on March 22 and stolen $400 in cash.
• At 1:16 a.m. police cited Lucas James Rusak, 21, of Onalaska, Wis., with obstructing the legal process, and Brooklyn Colleen Staige, 19, of Trempealeau, with underaged consumption of alcohol after police received a call about a noise complaint on the 100 block of East Ninth Street. Police arrived to a domestic dispute between Rusak and a woman. When police attempted to investigate the situation, Rusak was reportedly yelling at the officers and stepping close to them while attempting to stop their investigation. Rusk followed them outside and reportedly continued to yell and interfere with offices while they ticketed Staige.
• At 10:51 p.m. an employee of Tavern 129 reported that a large window had been broken, and the suspect ran off.
Sunday, March 24
• At 12:32 a.m. police cited Cassidy Elizabeth Oakley, 21, of Winona, with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated after police pulled her over for reportedly failing to stop at a stop sign on Third and Franklin streets.
• At 3:10 a.m. police arrested Chudier Wuor Tang, 23, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of felony domestic assault by strangulation and gross-misdemeanor domestic assault after a woman contacted police claiming that Tang had choked her and thrown her on a bed at a residence on the 450 block of East Sarnia Street.
Monday, March 25
• At 9:48 a.m. a woman reported that the security camera at her home on the 300 block of West 11th Street had been spray painted.
• At 9:56 a.m. a woman reported the theft of 18 rings, 16 to 20 necklaces, several angel brooches, and a Zippo lighter with a navy emblem from her home on the 250 block of Mankato Avenue. The items have an estimated value of $5,000.
• At 5:45 p.m. a man reported that his black Wyatt fat-tire bicycle was stolen on the 0 block of Washington Street.
• At 6:15 p.m. police arrested Danielle Georgia Steffes, 39, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of felony theft after she allegedly stole miscellaneous items with a total value of $1,000 from Menards.
Tuesday, March 26
• At 12:02 a.m. a man reported that a wire storage area had been broken into on the 1200 block of Gilmore Avenue and various items were stolen. Items include photos, clothing, some miscellaneous plastic totes, 20 binders of collector baseball cards with an estimated value of $20,000, and several binders of coin collections with an estimated value of $15,000.
• At 12:18 a.m. a woman reported that her home had been covered in toilet paper on the 500 block of Wilsie Street.
• At 1:15 a.m. a woman reported that the screen window had been tampered with at her residence on the 50 block of West Broadway.
Winona County Sheriff
Saturday, March 23
• At 2:34 a.m. deputies cited Andrew Michael Lehner, 24, of Winona, with fourth-degree driving while intoxicated and a stop sign violation, after deputies reported witnessing Lehner turn onto County Road 12 from Highway 43 and ignore the stop sign. Deputies stopped Lehner on County Road 12 and Gopher Road, and reportedly detecting signs of intoxication and located an alcoholic beverage in his vehicle. Lehner had a reported .11 percent blood-alcohol content.
• At 11:32 p.m. a Winona man reported damage to the front, side, and rear of his vehicle parked near Highway 61 and Bridge Street in Minnesota City. The damage is suspected to be from a hit-and-run collision.
Monday, March 25
• At 11:43 a.m. deputies arrested Ashley Ellen Gore, 38, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine after deputies reportedly located three containers of methamphetamine during a Drug Court check at her residence near Broadway and Winona Street.