Friday, April 5
• At 11:59 p.m. police cited Katelin Marie Catton, 20, of Winona, with underage consumption of alcohol on Third and Johnson streets.
Saturday, April 6
• At 12:22 a.m. police arrested Blake Richard Hauser, 21, of Winona, for fleeing police on foot after police received a call about a fight on the 200 block of East Fifth Street. Police located multiple people in a fenced-in area, who reportedly fled upon seeing the officers. Police apprehended Hauser, who was also reportedly violating his probation by consuming alcohol.
• At 1:18 a.m. police cited Tyler Jordan Stene, 20, of Zumbrota, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol on Third and Main streets.
• At 3:18 a.m. police arrested Andrew James Wolter, 31, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear after Wolter allegedly chased a woman around his residence on the 150 block of Mechanic Street.
• At 9:10 a.m. police arrested Michael Paul Dzwonkowski, 53, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine, intent to escape motor-vehicle tax, and ownership of an uninsured vehicle after police located Dzwonkowski driving the vehicle on Mankato Avenue and Highway 61. Dzwonkowski reportedly admitted to changing the stickers on the license plates that had previously expired from other vehicles and admitted to not having insurance on the vehicle. During his arrest, police reportedly located .24 grams of methamphetamine on his person.
• At 6:48 p.m. police cited Megan Cecelia Webster, 23, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
• At 8:40 p.m. police assisted the fire department in putting out a dumpster fire on the 200 block of East Third Street.
Sunday, April 7
• At 1:52 a.m. police arrested Mark Anthony Ronnenberg, 58, of Winona, on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and for driving after revocation inimical to public safety after police recognized Ronnenberg on Broadway and Johnson Street.
• At 2:48 a.m. police arrested a 29-year-old Winona man on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after conducting a traffic stop on Broadway and Mankato Avenue.
• At 5:05 a.m. police arrested Amy Jo DeWitte, 28, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of theft of a motor vehicle after receiving a call about the victim’s truck being allegedly stolen by DeWitte the day prior from the 900 block of East Seventh Street. Police found the pickup being driven and conducted a traffic stop, locating DeWitte in the vehicle’s driver seat.
Monday, April 8
• At 6:36 p.m. a woman reported that her iPhone had been taken at an event at Winona State University.
Winona County Sheriff
Sunday, April 7
• At 1:19 a.m. deputies arrested Hannah Lynn Paulson, 19, of Kenyon, Minn., and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after deputies pulled Paulson over for allegedly having a faulty headlight on Main Street and Broadway. Paulson’s blood-alcohol content was reportedly measured at .11 percent.
• At 2:49 a.m. deputies arrested a 20-year-old Winona man on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and underage consumption of alcohol after the vehicle he was driving reportedly drifted over the median line and made a wide turn from Main Street onto Ninth Street. Deputies reportedly detected signs of intoxication and arrested him. Deputies are currently waiting on blood-test results, as the devices to detect blood-alcohol content were not functioning at the time. The passenger in his vehicle, Mya Lynn Johnson, 20, of Winona, was also cited for underage consumption of alcohol.
• At 4:39 a.m. deputies arrested a 33-year-old Winona woman on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after deputies saw that the woman was speeding and reportedly lacked a light from her rear plate. During the traffic stop, the woman reportedly showed signs of intoxication, and she was subsequently arrested. Deputies are waiting on blood-test results.
Monday, April 8
• At 3:34 p.m. a man at Hooters Bar in Altura reported that a $162.22 counterfeit check had been used.
• At 9:01 p.m. a man at his residence on the 3700 block of County Road 7 reported seeing a mini-van drive onto his property before hearing gunshots. The incident is under investigation.