Tuesday, April 9
• At 12:44 p.m. a Winona man reported that his black Electra Townie bicycle had been stolen from the 450 block of Vine Street.
• At 8:13 p.m. police cited a 15-year-old boy with theft by shoplifting from Fleet Farm.
Wednesday, April 10
• At 11:54 a.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a Winona State University-issued Macbook Pro, with a value of $1,400, from the 150 block of West Eighth Street. She claimed to have left her laptop unattended in a classroom for a few minutes before turning to discover the laptop was missing.
• At 4:23 p.m. police cited Kenesha Kaih Lumpkin, 23, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart.
Thursday, April 11
• At 1:27 a.m. police arrested Dionte Terell Banks, 34, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of third-degree assault after Banks had allegedly punched a woman multiple times and stomped on her head during a bar fight at the 500 block of East Seventh Street. The victim was transported to Winona Health for treatment of her injuries.
• At 11:26 p.m. police arrested Justin Albert Doerr, 25, of Rushford, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of third-degree driving while intoxicated after police received a call of a possible hit-and-run crash on Sarnia Street and Mankato Avenue. Police located the vehicle that was reported and found Doerr in a bar, reportedly showing signs of intoxication. Doerr had a reported blood-alcohol content measured at .18 percent, and the bartender at the bar at which he was located reportedly claimed that Doerr was already intoxicated when he entered the bar.
Friday, April 12
• At 4:29 a.m. police cited Darrell James Miller, 20, of Minnesota City, with underage consumption of alcohol after he was allegedly found passed out in front of his residence on the 150 block of East Broadway.
Winona County Sheriff
Wednesday, April 10
• At 2:09 p.m. deputies assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a two-car collision on Highway 14 at mile marker 254 near Stockton Hill after a vehicle spun out and hit another vehicle on the road. The driver of the vehicle that was struck was transported to Winona Health for the treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
• At 4:16 p.m. deputies assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a two-car collision on Interstate 90 at mile marker 267 where one vehicle spun out and moved in front of another vehicle, resulting in a collision. A passenger of the vehicle that spun out was transported to the La Crosse Mayo Clinic for the treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.