Friday, June 14
• At 10:58 p.m. a Winona woman reported someone had broken the front window of her vehicle parked at Winona Health and stole a small purse from the front seat. The purse reportedly contained nothing of value.
• At 11:25 p.m. police ticketed Mitchell Lee Puterbaugh, 21, of Winona, with disorderly conduct at the Levee Park Beer Garden after he allegedly refused to leave the area after being asked to leave twice by security.
Saturday, June 15
• At 12:27 a.m. police cited River Daniel Christenson, 21, of Prescott, Minn., and Colton Jacob Wojta, 21, of Maple Grove, Minn., with public consumption of alcohol near the intersection of Third and Lafayette streets.
• At 8:16 p.m. police arrested Nicole Ann Meyer, 32, of Winona, on an alleged probation violation after responding to a report of an intoxicated individual on the 1100 block of Sugar Loaf Road.
Sunday, June 16
• At 12:07 a.m. police arrested Isaiah Micheal Lindsey, 23, of Brooklyn Center, Minn., and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of third-degree driving while intoxicated, fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and introducing contraband into a detention facility after he was stopped in a routine traffic stop near the intersection of Third and Johnson streets. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .11 percent, and in a search of his person at the Winona County Jail, officers reportedly located trace amounts of cocaine inside his sock.
• At 1:10 a.m. police cited Grayson Edwin Hosch, 20, of Stillwater, Minn., and Abby Nicole Christenson, 20, of Lakeville, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol on the 100 block of East Third Street.
• At 9:15 a.m. a Winona woman reported that someone slashed the tire of her vehicle and scratched the vehicle’s side on the 600 block of Lafayette Street sometime overnight.
• At 4:22 p.m. a Winona woman reported that her vehicle had been scratched overnight on the 700 block of East 12th Street.
Monday, June 17
• At 11:20 a.m. police cited Darrell Raymond Campbell, 47, of Winona, with trespassing at Walmart.
• At 5:55 p.m. Police arrested Timothy Paul Schmalenberg, 54, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of theft by shoplifting, fleeing police on foot, and obstructing the legal process after he allegedly stole items from Walmart.
• At 11:45 p.m. police arrested Alberto Rangel, 27, of Austin, Minn., and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated and driving after revocation after he was stopped for allegedly weaving in the traffic lane near Sarnia and Walnut streets. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .12 percent.
Tuesday, June 18
• At 6:25 a.m. an employee at the Kwik Trip on Homer Road reported a driver left without paying for gas in a vehicle with the license plate number 196-LDZ.
• At 7:15 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a radio and a license plate with the number 196-LDZ from his vehicle parked behind Cha-Chis.
Winona County Sheriff
Friday, June 14
• At 1:49 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a bow and arrow set from her residence on the 29000 block of County Road 17. The stolen items have a total value of between $700 and $800.
• At 5:33 p.m. deputies cited Jeffrey John Wilkowski, 52, of Minnesota City, with having an unsecured vehicle load after they responded to a vehicle collision on Highway 61 near mile marker 31. Wilkowski allegedly did not have the load properly secured, and the items fell from trailer and damaged another vehicle on the roadway.
• At 9:19 p.m. deputies arrested Heda Najmaie, 40, of Winona, on suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and referred her to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance after she was stopped near Franklin and Third streets for allegedly running a stop sign. Officers searched the vehicle after reportedly detecting the odor of marijuana and located unprescribed schedule-2 drugs in her purse.
Saturday, June 15
• At 12:17 a.m. deputies arrested a 24-year-old Winona man under suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance after he was stopped near Harriett and Seventh streets for allegedly running a stop sign. Charges are pending a blood test.
• At 6:21 a.m. deputies responded to a report of an abandoned house on fire on 31000 block of County Road 111 near Lewiston. The St. Charles and Lewiston fire departments responded and extinguished the blaze. The building was reportedly a complete loss.
• At 12:55 p.m. deputies arrested Jeffrey Allen Berry, 56, of La Crosse, Wis., and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving after revocation after deputies responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle near the railroad tracks at Riverview Drive and Frontage Road in Dakota. Inside the truck, deputies reportedly located a needle with a white powdery substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine.
Sunday, June 16
• At 12:17 a.m. deputies arrested Taylor Louis Field, 24, of Rochester, Minn., and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of third-degree driving while intoxicated after he was stopped for speeding near Highway 43 and Pine Tree Lane. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .17 percent.