Wednesday, June 19
• At 10:51 a.m. police arrested Chelsea Dannielle Welker, 26, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney foo potential charges of driving after revocation, fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine, and possession of stolen property after she was stopped for driving after revocation on Eighth and Sioux streets after an officer reportedly recognized her. During a search of the vehicle, officers reportedly located a military ID, a student ID, and a book of checks belonging to different people as well as 1.3 grams of methamphetamine in a Ziploc bag in her purse.
• At 12:14 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a package from his residence on the 150 block of Huff Street the day before. The package reportedly contained a painting.
• At 1:38 p.m. police cited Gregg Donovan Wolfe, 59, of Eagan, Minn., with public urination after he was reportedly seen urinating in the parking lot by the Lake Winona bandshell.
• At 10:32 p.m. police ticketed Michelle Lynn Rozek, 32, of Winona, for trespassing at the Kwik Trip on East Broadway and Mankato Avenue.
• At 11:25 p.m. police ticketed Laura Lynn Nissalke, 51, of Winona, for trespassing at the Kwik Trip on East Broadway and Mankato Avenue.
Thursday, June 20
• At 9:15 p.m. police ticketed Kelsey Ann Yuman, 22, of Winona, with shoplifting from Walmart.
Winona County Sheriff
Friday, June 21
• At 12:26 a.m. deputies arrested Edward John Berg Jr., 57, of Dakota, under suspicion of driving while intoxicated and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of driving after revocation inimical to public safety after he was stopped on Runaway Drive in Dakota for allegedly swerving in the lane of traffic. He was released pending results of a blood test.