Wednesday, July 10
• At 11:35 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a white 2006 Dodge truck from the Affordable Auto lot on the 750 block of East Third Street. The car was later recovered.
• At 1:23 p.m. a Sinclair employee reported the theft of gas with a value of $38.50 from the Sinclair gas station on the 1650 block of West Service Drive.
• At 1:54 p.m. a pink children’s Trek bicycle with a black basket was reported stolen from the Aquatic Center.
• At 3:18 p.m. police arrested Brett Allen Maus, 29, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of third-degree driving while intoxicated and intent to escape motor-vehicle tax after officers responded to a report of a man sleeping in his vehicle on the 1450 block of Prairie Island Road. Maus reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .25 percent.
• At 4:01 p.m. an employee of Freedom Valu Center in downtown Winona reported the theft of gas with a value of $10.
• At 5:36 p.m. a Winona woman reported that her car had been struck by two BB gun pellets near the intersection of Broadway and Pelzer Street.
• At 5:56 p.m. police arrested Liza Jane McIntire, 40, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of first-degree driving while intoxicated after officers received a report of a vehicle hitting the retaining wall outside the Super 8 motel on the 1000 block of Sugar Loaf Road. McIntire reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .28 percent.
• At 6:09 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a black mountain bike with white stickers from the Aquatic Center.
Thursday, July 11
• At 1:11 p.m. a Winona man reported that someone had broken the rear window of his vehicle on the 500 block of Center Street.
• At 2:52 p.m. a staff member at Saint Anne reported the theft of $30 from the room of a male resident.
• At 4:07 p.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a neon green BMX-style bicycle, with a value of $150 to $300, from the 550 block of Huff Street.
• At 6:11 p.m. police cited Marcell Nigel Coker, 41, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart after he allegedly stole a bag of items with a total value of $289.74.
Friday, July 12
• At 12:48 a.m. police cited Rhiannon Marie Ebert, 18, of St. Paul, Minn., and Lauren Elizabeth Jerikovski, 19, of Inver Grove Heights, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol after they were allegedly found urinating on the side of a building on the 100 block of West Second Street. Ebert reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .16 percent, and Jerikovski reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .24 percent.
Winona County Sheriff
Wednesday, July 10
• At 4:30 p.m. deputies responded to a report from a Winona woman regarding a suspicious package delivered to her residence on the 24000 block of Blackberry Road, which contained a large amount of a powdery, white substance. The substance was sent in for testing.