Tuesday, August 13
• At 11:47 a.m. police arrested Elizabeth Gail Johnson, 23, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree possession of methamphetamine after she was reportedly found to be in possession of methamphetamine on the 100 block of West Third Street.
• At 12:22 p.m. police cited Brentley Steven Johnson, 56, of Winona, with trespassing after he was found on the property where he was served a trespassing notice on the 250 block of Lafayette Street.
Wednesday, August 14
• At 9:25 a.m. police ticketed Meldon Malcolm Harvey, 35, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart after she allegedly stole clothing from the store.
• At 4:47 p.m. police arrested Christopher Pete Sage, 45, of Winona, on a Department of Corrections probation violation on the 700 block of West Broadway.
Thursday, August 15
• At 5:20 p.m. police cited Tricenna Morea Berry, 39, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Walmart.
Friday, August 16
• At 12:06 a.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a pack of cigarettes from her unlocked vehicle on the 50 block of East Third Street.