Tuesday, September 10
• At 9:18 a.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of her 2016 Dodge Dart with the license plate number 760-XRX from the 200 block of Patenaud Drive.
• At 9:26 a.m. a Winona woman reported that someone broke the glass out of the driver’s side rear-view mirror of her vehicle parked on the 250 block of East Fourth Street.
• At 10:45 a.m. a Winona man reported that someone broke into a storage unit on the 1100 block of East Seventh Street and stole a guitar and a combination jump pack and air compressor.
• At 8:09 p.m. police ticketed Serena Joy Hanson, 36, of Winona, with trespassing at Walmart.
Wednesday, September 11
• At 12:57 a.m. police cited Mitchell James Feyereisen, 20, of River Falls, Wis.; Zachary Charles Drake, 21, of Westby, Wis.; and William Thomas Matthews, 21, of Geneva, Ill., with public urination near the intersection of Third and Johnson streets.
• At 8:29 a.m. police received a report of a $47 gas drive off from the Kwik Trip at Broadway and South Baker.
• At 6:02 p.m. police arrested Christopher James Ozmun, 36, of Winona, and referred to the county attorney for a potential charge of criminal damage to property after he allegedly kicked the door out of a Winona County Sheriff’s Office transport vehicle.
Thursday, September 12
• At 3:21 a.m. police responded to a report of a man firing multiple gunshots on the 400 block of High Forest Street. Police later arrested Willie Travell Jones, 35, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon and making terroristic threats after he allegedly pointed a handgun at a man and threatened to kill him. He then allegedly put the gun in the air and fired it. No handgun was located in the vehicle when he was stopped.
• At 7:17 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of $100 in cash from his vehicle on the 450 block of East Broadway.
• At 7:52 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a hammock and a pair of binoculars from his vehicle parked on the 550 block of East Broadway. The hammock was later recovered.
• At 11:16 a.m. a Winona woman reported a bullet hole in the ceiling of her apartment on the 500 block of West Fifth Street. Her upstairs neighbor reportedly told officers that he was cleaning his gun when it accidentally discharged.
• At 12:52 p.m. police cited Rayshun Boler, 38, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Sinclair West.
• At 1:42 p.m. police arrested Anthony Oluoch Momanyi, 36, of Winona, and referred him for potential charges of second-degree driving while intoxicated, third-degree test refusal and theft by shoplifting after police received a report from an employee at Target that Momanyi took several video games from the store. He was stopped near the intersection of 11th and Wall streets, and reportedly showed signs of intoxication.
• At 4:15 p.m. police cited Douglas C. Lewis, 20, of La Crosse, with theft by shoplifting from Target.
• At 8:58 p.m. police cited Chase Randall Hawley, 19, of Winona, with trespassing at Walmart.
Winona County Sheriff
Tuesday, September 10
• At 10:28 p.m. police arrested Taylor June Aubin, 22, of Goodview, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear after she allegedly pushed a man at a residence on Parkview Road in Minnesota City.