Wednesday, December 4
• At 1:57 a.m. officers arrested Timothy John Holzer, 46, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of possession of a controlled substance and fleeing officers on foot on High Forest Street and East Broadway. According to the report, Holzer also had outstanding warrants, and the controlled substance field-tested positive for cocaine.
• At 10:10 a.m. officers ticketed Denise Anne Dionysius, 57, of Winona, with violating a harassment restraining order on the 1700 block of West Broadway. Officers mailed the ticket to Dionysius.
• At 1:48 p.m. a woman reported that an outdoor camera with a value of about $100 was stolen from a residence on the 550 block of East Third Street.
• At 7:20 p.m. officers ticketed Richard Lee Straight, 71, of Winona, with trespassing and public urination at Winhaven Court Apartments.
Thursday, December 5
• At 3:44 p.m. a Winona man reported that a billfold was stolen while he was working at a job site on the 1100 block of West Broadway.
Tuesday, December 3
• At about 4:32 p.m. a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old Holmen, Wis., woman was traveling south on U.S. Highway 53-54-93 near State Road 54 and Gale, Wis., when it struck a deer that ran out into the road, reportedly resulting in airbags in the vehicle deploying and the driver losing control of the vehicle. According to the report, the vehicle crossed the centerline, went into the northbound lane and struck another vehicle, which was driven by a 21-year-old Chillicothe, Mo., man, in a head-on collision. Both drivers were transported to the hospital for the treatment of non-life threatening injuries. The incident is still under investigation.