All events are free and open to the public.
• Thursday, February 8 through Wednesday, February 14 is Chocolate Week. Each day different chocolates will be sampled.
• Cooking Around the World, a class, will be held on Saturday, February 10, from 10-11:30 a.m. Vietnam WSU international student Linh Nguyen will demonstrate how to make traditional chicken pho from her home country, Vietnam.
• Bluff Country’s board meeting will be on Monday, February 12, from 6-8:30 p.m.
• Friday, February 16, from 4-7p.m., is the community meal. The Co-op Board of Directors’ Social Equity Committee will cook a free community meal at the Winona Catholic Worker House, 832 W. Broadway.
• Kids Cook will be held on Saturday, February 17, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Kids 12 and under can learn how to make fruit turnovers at this session.
• Former BCC Produce Manager Mike Munson will talk about the different qualities and uses of different cooking oils at this month’s Know Your Cooking Oils class on Saturday, February 24, from 10-11 a.m.
• Introduction to Herbalism. New to Herbalism, will be on Sunday, February 25, from 1-3 p.m. The Winona Herbalism Education Society can help make sense of it all with tips on how to get started. There is a suggested donation of $5 for handouts.