Friday, November 3
• At 8:26 a.m. officers took Kevin William Baker, 54, of Winona, into custody for driving after cancelation inimical to public safety following a traffic stop on the 700 block of East Third Street.
• At 9:23 a.m. an adult female reported that someone shattered the rear hatch window of her vehicle while it was parked on the 1150 block of Frontenac Drive.
• At 5:20 p.m. officers cited Jodi Lynn Bracy, 31, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting after she allegedly attempted to leave Wal-Mart without paying for merchandise with a total value of $528.36.
• At 11:36 p.m. officers cited Alanis Shirley VanErp, 20, of Shell Lake, Wis., with underage drinking and driving following a traffic stop on Center Street and Broadway. Her passenger, Santiago Anastasio Romero, 18, of Ridgeland, Wis., was cited with underage consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, November 4
• At 12:58 p.m. officers cited Mathiang Lam Yieb, 69, of Rochester, with driving after revocation, failing to yield, and driving without an ignition-interlock system following a car crash on Fifth and Market streets. Yieb was driving south on Market Street when she reportedly drove into the intersection of Market and Fifth streets and collided with another vehicle. There were no injuries.
• At 4:40 p.m. officers cited Andrew James Wolter, 30, of Rushford, with failing to yield after he allegedly turned onto Fifth Street from Mechanic Street without stopping and collided with another vehicle. There were no injuries.
• At 8:19 p.m. an adult male reported the theft of $1,400 in cash from his wallet after he dropped it in the hall of the AmericInn.
• At 9:28 p.m. officers took Simon Rory Taylor, 19, of Winona, into custody of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — marijuana wax and cited him with speeding following a traffic stop on Harriet and Lake streets. In his vehicle, officers allegedly found a total of 1.2 grams of a substance that field-tested positive for the presence of marijuana.
Sunday, November 5
• At 12:36 a.m. officers took Shad Michael Swanson, 45, of Winona, into custody for violating the terms of a harassment restraining order after he allegedly called and texted the person who holds the order numerous times.
• At 2:24 a.m. officers cited Juan Carlos Diaz Labrada, 51, of Winona, with third-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Third and Ewing streets. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .19 percent.
• At 11:45 a.m. an adult female reported that a package outside her residence on the 500 block of Belleview Street had been opened and the Co2 cartridges were missing from inside.
Monday, November 6
• The Winona County Attorney’s Office filed charges of aiding and abetting — theft against Claranisha Monik Welch, 22, of Winona, and theft against Quysharra Shaneakqul Fields, 23, of Winona, following a report that two women stole numerous items from Wal-Mart. According to the criminal complaint, Welch and Fields did not pay for merchandise with a total value of $634.19.
• The Winona County Attorney’s Office filed charges of financial card transaction fraud against Brently Steven Johnson, 22, of Winona, after he allegedly used someone’s credit card without permission to make purchases on Facebook valued at $288.44 and attempted to make purchases at Wal-Mart valued at $81.61.
• At 10:03 a.m. an adult male reported the theft of his vehicle from South Baker Street between Fifth Street and Broadway. The vehicle was later located near the Stockton Valley Saloon.
• At 10:33 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered his vehicle while it was parked on the 600 block of East Third Street. Nothing was reported missing.
• At 11:26 p.m. officers cited Brently Steven Johnson, 55, of Winona, with tampering with a motor vehicle and riding a bicycle without a light after officers reportedly observed him try to open vehicle doors on Fourth and Franklin streets.
Tuesday, November 7
• At 2 a.m. officers cited Yu Kuang Chu, 21, of Winona, with possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle in Garvin Heights.
Friday, November 3
• At 12:37 a.m. deputies cited Chelsi Lee Giebel, 21, of Stockton, with possession of drug paraphernalia and failing to possess proof of insurance following a traffic stop on Highway 14 and County Road 37. Her passenger, Trenton Xavier Kleinschmidt, 19, of Stockton, was cited with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 10:43 p.m. deputies cited Robert James Leaf, 65, of Winona, with fourth-degree driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop on Homer Road and Links Lane. His blood-alcohol content was reported at .08 percent.
Saturday, November 4
• At 10:59 p.m. an adult female reported that someone damaged the front panel of her vehicle while it was parked in Altura.
Monday, November 6
• At 12:45 p.m. deputies took Michael Merlin Feller, 50, of Stockton, into custody for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine, driving after cancelation inimical to public safety, and fleeing officers on foot after deputies reportedly observed Feller driving and then pulling into a driveway on County Road 5 in New Hartford Township. Feller allegedly ran from deputies around the house and into nearby woods. Deputies reportedly located a trace amount of a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine in his possession.
Thursday, October 26
• At 5:19 p.m. deputies took Jordan M. Hammel, 26, of La Crosse, Wis., into custody on a warrant following a traffic stop in Trempealeau. She allegedly had seven grams of a substance deputies reportedly believed to be methamphetamine in her possession.