Tuesday, Nov. 7
• At 7:29 a.m. officers cited Marina Branda, 42, of Plainview, Minn., with driving without a valid driver’s license after she allegedly hit another car with her vehicle while driving on Fifth and Franklin streets. There were no injuries.
• At 7:53 a.m. an adult male reported the theft of his camper with a value of $500 from his residence on the 300 block of Junction Street.
• At 5:12 p.m. officers cited Michelle Elizabeth Small, 34, of Winona, with trespassing at Kwik Trip on Broadway and Mankato Avenue.
Wednesday, Nov. 8
• At 2:20 a.m. officers cited Martinique Marie Moreno, 22, of Winona, with possession of an open bottle of alcohol following a traffic stop on Seventh and Lincoln streets.
• At 12:48 p.m. an employee at Doug Ferguson Motors reported that someone siphoned gas from a vehicle and stole a dealer license plate off a vehicle.
• At 2:54 p.m. an adult female reported that someone flattened two bicycle tires while the bike was on the 500 block of East 10th Street.
• At 3:38 p.m. an adult male reported that someone entered his vehicle and stole loose change while his vehicle was parked on the 600 block of West Fifth Street.
• At 10:58 p.m. an adult female reported damage to the front door and window of her residence on the 700 block of East Seventh Street.
Thursday, Nov. 9
• The Winona County Attorney’s Office filed charges of motor vehicle theft, fleeing officers by foot, reckless driving, and driving without a valid driver’s license against Mitchell David Kronebusch, 25, of Winona. On July 4, at 2:08 a.m., officers pulled over a vehicle for having a loud exhaust. According to the criminal complaint, the vehicle pulled over, slowed down but didn’t stop, and Kronebusch jumped out of the vehicle. He reportedly ran from officers but was later arrested. His vehicle — which was later reported stolen — continued to roll and hit a parked train car.