Tuesday, Jan. 23
• At 8:41 p.m. officers arrested Matthew Ryan Nguyen, 33, of Winona, for terroristic threats and gross misdemeanor domestic assault after he reportedly threatened to kill an adult female at the 700 block of East Fifth Street.
Wednesday, Jan. 24
• From 12:01 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. officers issued 16 alternate-side parking tickets.
• At 1:25 a.m. officers arrested Rayshun Boler, 37, of Winona, for second degree driving while intoxicated and driving after revocation after a traffic stop in the Hyvee parking lot. His blood alcohol content was reported at .18.
Thursday, Jan. 25
• At 2:01 p.m. on the 250 block of East Sarnia Street officers arrested Victoria Lynn Dulas, 44, of Winona, and charged her with driving after revocation, obstructing the legal process, and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine. She is currently in custody.
• At 9:47 p.m. an officer responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle circling the area of Sunnyside Lane and parking in a cul-de-sac. The officer recognized the vehicle and the driver as Mark Anthony Heath, 44, of Chatfield. The officer also recognized the passenger as Jeremy Lee Bobo, 40, of Winona. The officer was aware of outstanding warrants for Bobo, and that he had reportedly been in possession of a handgun. The officer approached the passenger side of the vehicle and arrested Bobo. Heath was arrested for fifth-degree possession of a not small amount of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of over 1.4 grams of marijuana in a motor vehicle, and driving after suspension. Bobo was arrested on a warrant and ticketed for an open bottle in a motor vehicle.
Thursday, Jan. 25
• At 11:39 p.m. deputies made a traffic stop after recognizing a driver who was wanted on an outstanding warrant. During the arrest, deputies arrested the passenger, Marvella Noel Louise Collins, 44, of Winona, for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine.
Friday, Jan. 26
• At 1:11 a.m. deputies responded to a call regarding an accident in rural Utica on Cemetery Road. The calling party reported a female knocking on his door. He then observed the female entering one of his outbuildings. Upon arrival at the scene deputies located the woman, Tera Marie Rousu, 29, of Rochester, and a two-year-old child. Rousu reported that she had been in an accident at Cemetery Road and County Road 20, but both driver and child were uninjured. Deputies transported her to the scene of the accident where they determined Rousu was believed to be under the influence of alcohol and arrested her for second-degree driving while intoxicated, gross misdemeanor neglect and endangerment of a child, misdemeanor reckless driving, and misdemeanor failure to have a child in a proper restraint. Rousu was transported to the LEC and her blood alcohol content was measured at .16. A carseat and a boosterseat were located in her vehicle but neither was belted in. A friend of Rousu was called to the scene to take custody of the child.