Friday, November 30
• At 2:14 p.m. a Winona man reported that someone cut the plastic film surrounding the scaffolding at a construction site at 102 Walnut Street, entered the business, and stole a laptop valued at $600.
• At 3:06 p.m. a man living on 500 block of South Baker Street reported the theft of a package from his residence sometime on November 29.
Saturday, December 1
• At 12:08 a.m. police ticketed Joanna Mershion Brown, 21, of Winona, with having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle after she was stopped for having a suspended object hanging from her rear view mirror near the intersection of Third and Huff streets and officers reportedly saw two open bottles of alcohol in the vehicle.
• At 2:15 a.m. police ticketed Emma Pearl Severson, 21, of Columbus, Wis., with having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle after an officer reportedly saw her get into a vehicle with an open bottle of beer near the intersection of Third and Center streets.
• At 2:22 a.m. a man living on the 250 block of Lee Street reported the theft of a Christmas light projector from his yard.
• At 1:03 p.m. a woman living on the 350 block of West Eighth Street reported that someone had cut some Christmas lights attached to her fence.
Sunday, December 2
• At 1:10 a.m. police arrested a 28-year-old Winona man on suspicion of driving while intoxicated after the driver of a snow plow reportedly heard a loud crash and watched the driver hit a sign and drive away. Patricia Lee Jonsgaard, 55, of Winona, was cited for third-degree driving while intoxicated after police investigated her vehicle, which was parked near the other suspected drunken driver. She reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .14 percent.
• At 5 p.m. a man reported a package stolen from the 50 block of East Mark Street.
• At 9:34 p.m. a woman living reported that two packages were stolen from the step of her residence on the 450 block of Lafayette Street on November 26.
Monday, December 3
• At 10:41 a.m. an employee at Menards reported the theft of a $250 nail gun. Police are investigating the incident.
• At 11:48 a.m. police cited two 15-year-old girls with disorderly conduct after they allegedly began to fight at Winona Senior High School.
• At 12:47 p.m. a Winona man reported that a checkbook had been stolen from his residence on the 650 block of West Fourth Street overnight between 10 p.m. on December 2 and 6 a.m. on December 3.
• At 7:39 p.m. police cited Brittany Lee Schneider, 23, of Winona, for theft and trespassing at Walmart.