Tuesday, December 4
• At 1:12 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of $300 in cash and prescription Adderall pills from her residence on the 700 block of East Third Street.
• At 5:03 p.m. a Winona woman reported that her $60 Christmas lights were cut on the 350 block of West Eighth Street.
Wednesday, December 5
• At 12:02 a.m. a Winona woman reported damage to the side of her vehicle on the 500 block of East Third Street.
• At 12:14 a.m. police responded to a call from an employee at Toppers Pizza after a man reportedly walked into the establishment and went back into the kitchen. The employee attempted to tell the man he was not allowed behind the counter and escort him out, but the man allegedly resisted, knocked the cash register off the counter, and left. While the employee was calling dispatch, a police officer found the man lying on the ground nearby and, after reportedly testing him, found him to have a blood-alcohol content measured at .201 percent. Police are investigating the situation.
• At 10:49 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of an electronics bag from his vehicle at the Winona Family Restaurant. Inside the bag were an iPad Pro, an iPad Mini, two pairs of AirPods, a MacBook Air laptop, and a travel safe containing two rings.
• At 2:51 p.m. police cited Marianne Lynn Florin, 28, of Houston, Minn., with theft by shoplifting at Fleet Farm.
Thursday, December 6
• At 11:36 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of tools with a value of approximately $200 from the company located at 25 McConnon Drive.
Friday, December 7
• At 12:04 a.m. employees at the Kwik Trip on Broadway and Mankato Avenue reported a person failed to pay for $15 in gas.
• At 1:16 a.m. police cited Briana Leah Weyer, 19, of Wilson, Wis., for under-21 drinking and driving after police stopped her for driving with a suspended object from her rearview mirror near the intersection of Seventh and Winona streets. Weyer reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .034 percent.
• At 1:35 a.m. police cited Madison Rose Eighmy, 20, of St. Croix Falls, Wis., for under-21 drinking and driving after police stopped her for driving with a suspended object from her rearview mirror near the intersection of Fifth and Huff streets. Eighmy reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .036 percent.