Tuesday, December 4
• John Michael Oevering, 36, of Winona, was arrested and charged with offering a forged check after a Kwik Trip employee reported the use of a suspicious check.
Friday, December 7
• At 9:31 a.m. police cited Tara Lynn Brown, 35, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting for allegedly stealing shoes from Rogan’s Shoes.
Saturday, December 8
• At 12:19 a.m. police ticketed Chase Robert Mouch, 20, of Winona, with underage consumption of alcohol on the 150 block of East Seventh Street.
• At 2:32 a.m. police ticketed Andrew Steven Irish, 20, of Chatfield, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol near the intersection of Eighth and Huff Streets.
• At 4:22 p.m. police arrested Griffin Hall Foster, 27, of Winona, and referred him for potential charges of fifth-degree possession of heroin and methamphetamine after officers reportedly found 2.03 grams of heroin and trace amounts of methamphetamine in his vehicle during a traffic stop near Eighth and Hamilton streets.
• At 11:42 p.m. police ticketed Preston Scott McNamar, 19, of Winona, with underage consumption of alcohol near Eighth and Lafayette streets after he was reportedly seen carrying a stolen sign.
Sunday, December 9
• At 1:59 a.m. police cited Nikos Bradley Brown, 20, of Rochester, Minn., and Nicholas William Theuer, 20, of Rochester, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol near the intersection of Broadway and Walnut Street.
• At 2:48 a.m. police arrested Quneeicha Renee Walker, 27, of Bloomington, Minn., and referred her for potential charges of second-degree driving while intoxicated and giving a false name and date of birth to a police officer after she was stopped for allegedly speeding on Huff Street. She reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .09 percent.
• At 3:02 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a black and green Trek bicycle valued at $350 from the 450 block of West 10th Street.
• At 5:53 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of license plates from her vehicle on the 100 block of Waterford Circle. The license plate number is 667-RXU.
Monday, December 10
• At 12:19 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of gaming equipment from his apartment on the 250 block of East Sarnia Street.
• At 3:43 a.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of Christmas lights from her yard on the 900 block of West Ninth Street. The lights are valued at $40.
• At 6:21 a.m. police ticketed Dane Sabin Wilbright, 33, of Winona, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a small amount of marijuana after he reportedly flicked cigarette at a police officer near the intersection of Eighth and High Forest streets.
• At 2 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a package from the entry area of her home on the 450 block of Main Street.
• At 8:06 p.m. police cited Brady Axel Anderson, 23, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Menards after he allegedly stole two WiFi mini cameras, valued at a total of $99.88.
Tuesday, December 11
• At 1:43 a.m. police cited Christina Rae Fetzer, 21, of Mondovi, Wis., with theft by shoplifting after she allegedly took a sandwich and walked out of HyVee.
Winona County Sheriff
Saturday, December 8
• At 12:12 a.m. deputies stopped a vehicle near the intersection of Main and 12th streets for an equipment violation. James Charles Fultz, 22, of Darien, Ill., was arrested for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .10 percent.
• At 12:48 a.m. deputies stopped a vehicle for allegedly failing to yield for pedestrians and having expired registration at the corner of Broadway and Market Street. The driver, Jordan Ray Schreiber, 26, of Winona, was arrested and referred to the county attorney for potential charges of second-degree test refusal and third-degree driving while intoxicated.
• At 1:56 a.m. deputies stopped a driver for speeding near the intersection of Broadway and Grand Street. The driver, Paul Anthony Lessner, 24, of Winona, was arrested and referred to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol content measured at .14 percent.
• At 12:03 p.m. deputies arrested Bruce Edward Brooks, 69, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear at a residence on Old Homer Road after he allegedly yelled slurs at and threatened to kill a woman.
Sunday, December 9
• At 12:56 a.m. deputies stopped a vehicle near Frank Street and 68th Avenue in Goodview after a deputy noticed the license plate was registered to a different vehicle. The driver, Warren Fredrick Wild, 60, of Winona, reportedly admitted to taking a plate off another vehicle. He was arrested and police referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of attempting to escape motor vehicle registration tax, having a revoked driver’s license, theft, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a methamphetamine pipe was reportedly located in his vehicle.
• At 11:07 a.m. a 1998 Toyota Corolla was found abandoned on Highway 74 in St. Charles. The vehicle had been reported stolen from Olmstead County.
• At 7:06 p.m. deputies cited Juan Virgilio Cavazos, 26, of Minnesota City, with driving after cancellation inimical to public safety after he was stopped for having inoperable headlights on Highway 248 and County Road 25.