Friday, December 21
• At 10:13 a.m. staff reported there had been a short fight at the Winona Senior High School. A 16-year-old female from Winona allegedly punched another juvenile male several times, and was cited for disorderly conduct.
Saturday, December 22
• At 3:37 p.m. the theft of five Tramadol pills was reported from the 1300 block of West Broadway.
• At 8:55 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a package from his residence on the 450 block of East Fifth Street. The package contained a children’s tent with a value of $60.
• At 8:59 a.m. a Winona woman reported the two tires were stolen from her property on 550 West Fifth Street. The tires were valued at $196.
• At 2:28 p.m. a Winona man reported that within the last two weeks, someone had taken his PlayStation 4 and a controller from his unlocked apartment on the 450 block of West Broadway.
Sunday, December 23
• At 2:13 a.m. a Winona woman reported $400 missing from her purse on the 850 block of Mankato Avenue.
Monday, December 24
• At 2:08 a.m. a Winona man reported that sometime between December 21 and December 23, someone entered his unlocked apartment on the 450 block of West Broadway and took a Playstation 4 and three games.
• At 9:39 a.m. police cited Jason Paul Will, 49, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting from Menards of items with a total value of $333.
Tuesday, December 25
• At 12:43 a.m. a Winona woman reported someone took several wrapped presents from the back seat of her unlocked vehicle on the 1200 block of West Fourth Street.
• At 1:33 p.m. a Winona man reported his unlocked vehicle was entered on the 1250 block of West Second Street. A blank check was stolen from the car.
Wednesday, December 26
• At 8:05 a.m. deputies cited Michael James Gierok, 38, of Winona, with fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear and fifth-degree domestic assault causing harm after he allegedly punched a woman in the stomach on the 500 block of West Seventh Street.
• At 10:12 a.m. a Winona woman reported a package was stolen from her residence on the 1300 block of Ridgewood Drive.
• At 1:33 p.m. a Winona woman reported someone had entered her vehicle and stolen a purse on the 1150 block of West Fourth Street.
• At 4:22 p.m. a Winona woman reported that her car was vandalized on the 50 block of Bluebird Court.
• At 11:30 p.m. police ticketed Rakhim Hassan Fate, 20, of Winona, with possession of a small amount of marijuana after he was reportedly found smoking in his vehicle at the intersection of Ninth and Center streets.
Thursday, December 27
• At 6:25 p.m. deputies cited Julie Mayrie Naas, 56, of St. Louis Park, Minn., with domestic assault causing fear and domestic assault causing harm after she allegedly pushed an adult against the wall of a residence on the 50 block of Penny Lane.
• At 9:26 p.m. a 16-year-old girl from Winona was ticketed with underage consumption of alcohol on the 1650 block of Kramer Drive.
• At 9:48 p.m. a woman reported that a man had entered her apartment on the 850 block of West Fifth Street.
Winona County Sheriff
Wed., December 26
• At 12:05 p.m. deputies arrested Gary Lynn Hartman, 56, of Homer, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of domestic assault causing harm, domestic assault causing fear, and felony domestic assault by strangulation. Hartman allegedly grabbed a Winona woman by the hair and pushed her up against the entryway wall of a residence in Homer. He later allegedly struck her in the back of the head and headbutted her before allegedly choking her with his forearm on her neck. The woman showed visible signs of injury, according to the report. Hartman reportedly denied choking her, but admitted to fighting with the woman.