Wednesday, April 15
• At 12:37 p.m. a man reported that water and ice barriers were stolen from a construction site on the 100 block of West Seventh Street at some point between April 5 and April 12.
• At 5 p.m. a woman reported that her black Giant Farrago bicycle with a wicker basket was stolen on the 400 block of West Ninth Street.
• At 5:08 p.m. a man reported that he received a fraudulent unemployment check on the 400 block of Deborah Avenue.
• At 9:43 p.m. a woman reported that after making an online purchase of $9, her account was charged for $78 on the 200 block of North Baker Street.
Thursday, April 16
• At 9:55 a.m. a woman reported that the passenger-side mirror of a vehicle was broken off on Broadway and Main Street.
• At 10:16 a.m. a woman reported that the driver-side mirror of a vehicle was broken off on the 50 block of West Broadway.
• At 10:21 a.m. a woman reported that the driver-side mirror of a vehicle was damaged on the 50 block of West Broadway.
• At 10:34 a.m. a man reported that multiple dents were made in a vehicle and both exterior mirrors of the vehicle were broken off on the 350 block of Grand Street.
• At 3:18 p.m. officers ticketed Jamaal Joel Lopez, 29, of Polk City, Florida, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
Friday, April 17
• At 11:18 a.m. a woman reported that someone damaged a landscaping light on the 800 block of Front Street.
• At 11:43 a.m. officers arrested Taylor John Hock, 31, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault. Hock reportedly shook someone on the 400 block of Hamilton Street.
• At 11:48 a.m. officers ticketed Dalton Lee Volkman, 27, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
• At 1:43 p.m. a woman reported that a credit card she lost in a Lyft was used at Walmart for a purchase of $103.
• At 2:33 p.m. officers ticketed Alex Reed Kanthack, 34, of Winona, with leaving the scene of a property-damage accident. A vehicle driven by Kanthack reportedly backed into another vehicle on the 1300 block of Randall Street and he drove off.
Saturday, April 18
• At 9:06 a.m. a man reported that at some point in the last 25 days, someone stole from a storage unit on the 900 block Frontenac Drive a 10 by 10 Corona tent with a value of $80, an air compressor with a value of $130, a Performax golf club driver with a value of $30, a 150-piece Master tool set with a value of $150 and a large silver Corona cooler with a value of $200.
• At 11:55 a.m. a man reported that his vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle in the Walmart parking lot.
• At 8:02 p.m. officers ticketed Faith Ebika Obiofu, 23, of La Crosse, Wis., and Star Tamara Obiofu, 21, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
Sunday, April 19
• At 2:41 a.m. officers ticketed Laurie Elizabeth Boehmke, 41, of Winona, with violating a harassment restraining order on the 1100 block of Sugar Loaf Road.
• At 12:05 p.m. a man reported that a wallet, longboard and S10 cellphone were stolen from a vehicle overnight on the 200 block of Market Street.
• At 3:13 p.m. officers ticketed Donald Vernon Lund, 30, of Caledonia, Minn., with theft by shoplifting at Fleet Farm.
• At 3:29 p.m. officers arrested Chase Michael Wehner, 21, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. According to the report, an AmericInn employee reported that a baggy appearing to contain a controlled substance was found in a common area of the hotel. After officers reviewed video footage, they reportedly determined that the baggy was Wehner’s. The substance in the baggy field-tested positive for methamphetamine. The baggy contained six grams of the substance.
• At 3:37 p.m. a woman reported that a black and silver road bike was stolen on the 350 block of Main Street.
Monday, April 20
• At 10:58 a.m. a woman on the 550 block of West Fourth Street reported that she had not received items with a value of $840 which she had purchased online.
• At 4:43 p.m. a man reported that someone stole the front and rear brakes of a Trek bicycle on the 300 block of West 10th Street.
Sunday, April 19
• At 8:41 a.m. a woman reported that a man exposed himself to her while she was jogging near Highway 61 and Old Homer Road. She reported that the man was between 70 and 80 years old and had an average build. He was wearing glasses, shorts and a jacket, and he was driving a black SUV.