Tuesday, June 16
• At 3:33 p.m. officers arrested Keith Deshawn Curtis, 23, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of felony domestic assault by strangulation, fifth-degree domestic assault causing fear, interference with a 911 call and fleeing the police on foot on the 700 block of East Fifth Street.
• At 7:57 p.m. a man reported that a package was stolen off a porch on the 450 block of East Fifth Street.
Wednesday, June 17
• At 10:39 a.m. officers received a report that a red Chevy Tahoe was stolen on the 550 block of West Fourth Street.
• At 3:12 p.m. officers received a report that a shed was broken into and a bike was stolen at Riverway Learning Community.
• At 8:01 p.m. officers arrested Benjamin Ross Sage, 43, of Winona, on a probation violation and ticketed him with obstructing the legal process on the 450 block of West Mark Street.
Thursday, June 18
• At 10:06 a.m. officers received a report that a vehicle had a smiley face scratched into one of its doors on the 50 block of West Fourth Street.
• At 1:24 p.m. officers ticketed Lance Robert Schewe, 32, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Rogan’s Shoes.
• At 2:47 pm. a woman reported that a package was stolen off a porch on the 100 block of West Seventh Street.
• At 7:13 p.m. a man reported that a package was stolen off a porch on the 100 block of East Eighth Street.
• At 11:28 p.m. officers ticketed Brently Steven Johnson, 57, of Winona, with disorderly conduct and trespassing at the Kwik Trip on Huff and Sarnia streets.
Saturday, June 20
• At 2:08 p.m. a man reported that the driver-side window of a vehicle was broken out on the 1200 block of Gilmore Avenue.
Sunday, June 21
• At 1:16 a.m. officers ticketed Perrin James Barber, 20, of Winona, with underaged consumption of alcohol and blocking an intersection after he reportedly stood in the intersection at Third and Johnson streets.
• At 6:16 a.m. a man reported that eggs were thrown at a vehicle on the 300 block of West Broadway.
• At 12:26 p.m. a woman reported that the front and rear windows of a vehicle were broken out on Eighth and Hamilton streets.
• At 5:14 p.m. officers received a report that unauthorized attempts to use a debit card were made after a phone and billfold were mistakenly left behind on the 1400 block of West Service Drive.
Monday, June 22
• At 5:44 a.m. officers received a report that a window was smashed out of a business on the 300 block of West Second Street. Items that were taken from the business were reportedly found in a vehicle belonging to the business.
• At 8:18 a.m. a woman reported that a billfold was stolen from a vehicle on the 550 block of Harriet Street.
• At 8:26 a.m. officers received a report that there was damage around showcase windows at a business on the 100 block of Huff Street.
• At 4:33 p.m. a woman reported that someone took an Apple watch, T-shirt and change from a vehicle on the 350 block of West Ninth Street.
• At 5:32 p.m. a man reported that a red and black Suzuki motorcycle was stolen on the 150 block of High Forest Street.
Thursday, June 18
• At 6:31 p.m. officers arrested a 20-year-old Hastings, Minn., man on suspicion of driving while under the influence of a controlled substance in the Arby’s parking lot near Highway 61. Potential charges are pending, according to the report.
Monday, June 22
• At 12:45 a.m. deputies arrested Nicole Suzann Woxland, 28, of Utica, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated on Center and Main streets in Utica. A breath test reportedly measured her blood-alcohol content at 0.10 percent.
Friday, June 19
• At 8:40 a.m. an 18-year-old Fountain City woman was taken via air ambulance to a local hospital for the treatment of non-life-threatening injuries after a one-vehicle crash on Highway 95 around Bauers Road in the Town of Cross. According to the report, the vehicle did not go around a curve, went off road, went into a residence’s driveway, went airborne, landed upright and crossed back across Highway 95 before coming to a stop off the roadway’s westbound shoulder.