The Farm Resource Guide for 2018 is now available at many University of Minnesota Extension county offices across the state. This resource guide includes a wide variety of useful farm business management information including the following items:
• Custom rates
• Average farmland rental rates by county
• Flexible rental agreements
• Lease forms for cash rent and share rent arrangements
• Farmland sales information for all counties in Minnesota
• Information on charges for custom feeding, commodity storage, leasing buildings and various bin rental rates
• Current information on pasture rental rates and tree timber values
• Marketing information along with recent cost trends for Minnesota
• Commodity price probabilities for corn, soybeans, alfalfa hay, straw, grass hay, hogs and cattle
• Corn and soybean yields by county
• Feedlot rule highlights and information on manure agreement and easements
• Examples of manure spreading lease and land application agreement forms
The Farm Resource Guide is available for a $25 fee plus postage and sales tax if you would like to have your own copy. The information can be provided in your preferred format: email cost is $25 plus sales tax, CD cost is $28.50 and hard copy cost is $30.
If you would like your own copy of the Farm Resource Guide, please email email@example.com or call 507-372-3900, extension 3906. The materials and an invoice will be sent out as soon as possible. Feedback is welcomed on what you would like to see included in next year’s guide.
For more farm business information, please visit the University of Minnesota Extension website at http://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/business/farm-financial-management/.