From: David Foss
• Realize that we are all sinners? Romans 3:23, “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
• Realize that God has a penalty for sin? Romans 6:23A, “For the wages of sin is death …”
• Realize that Jesus Christ paid the penalty for all sin. Romans 5:8, “But God commended [sent and proved]His love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
• Know we must believe? John 5:24, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth MY Word, and believeth on Him that sent ME, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
• Know we must repent? Luke 13:3, “I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”
• Know we must receive? John 11:25-26, “Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection and the Life: he that believeth in ME, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in ME shall never die. Believest thou this?”
No, babies cannot yet understand language.
Ponder Revelation 22:18-19.