From: Lorayne Wernecke
These questions are meant to be looked up in your Bible and read the verses before and after to get the full meaning.
1. When did God create man? Gen. 26-28
2. When did God create woman? Gen. 2:18-23; Gen. 3:20; Gen. 2:21-23
3. Who were Adam and Eve's children? Gen. 4:1-2
4. Why did Cain kill Abel? Gen. 4:3-6 and 4:5-8
5. Why did God have Noah build the ark? 6:5-14
6. What is the meaning of the rainbow? 9:11-15
7. Why do you believe the Bible? Or don't you believe it, and why? Please explain.
These may seem silly and childish to some of you, but when you look them up and read the verses before and after, they make a lot of sense and God did have His men write them to teach all something very important in our lives.
If you do not have a Bible, borrow one from someone. Any good Christian will be happy to help you and will also help you find the passages in the Bible. We all want you to be saved and know the Lord, and to live with us in heaven when God calls us all home.
So read your Bible, keep these questions and find the answers, see how you do. Next week will have the answers, so see how you came out. Jesus loves you and so do I.
P.S. These two Bibles will help you in your search for the answers to these questions. The Living Bible is a very easy Bible to read and understand and another one is the New International Version.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.