First Publication Date
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 24, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated December 20, 2007, executed by Winona Pilot Car Service, LLC, a Minnesota Limited Liability Company, Mortgagor, to Eastwood Bank, Mortgagee, and recorded on December 26, 2007, as Document No. 525355, in the Office of the County Recorder of Winona County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The mortgage has been assigned as follows: N/A
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $130,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statues.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $136,045.15.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
The East 270.20 feet of that part of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of Section 29, Township 106 North, of Range 7 West of the Fifth Principal Meridian, Winona County, Minnesota lying southerly of the southerly right of way line of County State Aid Highway 19 (formerly the southerly right of way line of Interstate Highway 90), excepting therefrom that part thereof described as follows:
Commencing at the southeast corner of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; thence North 00 degrees 26 minutes 59 seconds East, assumed bearing, along the east line of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter 150.00 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence North 89 degrees 33 minutes 01 seconds West 135.00 feet; thence North 00 degrees 26 minutes 59 seconds East 136.95 feet to the southerly right-of-way line of County State Aid Highway 19 (formerly the southerly right-of-way line of Interstate Highway 90); thence North 89 degrees 49 minutes 41 seconds East along said southerly right-of-way line 113.47 feet; thence North 85 degrees 32 minutes 20 seconds East along said southerly right-of-way line 21.62 feet to the east line of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter; thence South 00 degrees 26 minutes 59 seconds along said east line 140.03 feet to the point of beginning.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Winona County, Minnesota, at a public auction on May 20, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the Winona County Law Enforcement Center Lobby, 201 West Third Street, Winona, MN 55987.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of the sale.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. PURSUANT TO THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THIS LAW FIRM IS DEEMED TO BE A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE
SALE FORECLOSURE DATA
Minn. Stat §580.025
1) Street Address, City and Zip Code of Mortgaged Premises: 26375 County Road 19, Winona, MN 55987
2) Transaction Agent: N/A
3) Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Eastwood Bank
4) Residential Servicer: Eastwood Bank
5) Tax Parcel Identification Number: 18.000.4060
6) Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: N/A
WIESER LAW OFFICE, P.L.L.P.
Al Wieser, III
Attorney for the Mortgagee
33 S. Walnut Street, Suite 200
La Crescent, MN 55947
Atty. Reg. No. 330371