First Publication Date
Wednesday,, April 7, 2010
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: April 2, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated December 14, 1999, executed by Jolene Welch and Archie Welch, Jr., wife and husband, (“Mortgagor”), to Winona National and Savings Bank (now Winona National Bank), (“Mortgagee”), and recorded on December 16, 1999, as Document Number 426310, in the Office of the County Recorder of Winona County, Minnesota.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: not assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $51,500.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: Forty-Eight Thousand Six Hundred Thirty-Eight and 06/100 dollars ($48,638.06).
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot Two (2), Block Eight (8), Hamilton’s Addition to Winona, according to the accepted and recorded plat thereof on file and record in the office of the Register of Deeds in and for said County and State.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) ?
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Winona County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 20, 2010, at 10:00 a.m., at the Main Lobby of the Winona County Law Enforcement Center, 201 West Third Street, Winona, Minnesota 55987.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of sale.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 20, 2010, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Section 580.23.
10. Address of Mortgaged Premises: 623 E. 2nd Street Winona, MN 55987
11. Lender: Winona National Bank
12. Residential Mortgage Servicer: Winona National Bank
13. Tax Parcel ID: 32.200.0560
14. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID No.: N/A
15. Mortgage Originator: Winona National Bank
Attorney for Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage: Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage:
Cindy K. Telstad Streater & Murphy, P.A. 64 East Fourth Street P.O. Box 310 Winona, MN 55987-0310
Winona National Bank
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.