Informal meetings to discuss the content and location of new interpretive exhibits will be held in Harmony and Lanesboro. The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) is working with a company called 106 Group to develop interpretive exhibits along the Root River and Harmony-Preston state trails.
Interested parties are welcome to attend one or both of the following meetings:
· Monday, Aug. 30, 1-1:30 p.m., Harmony Visitor Center in Harmony
· Tuesday, Aug. 31, 10:30-11 a.m., Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce in Lanesboro
Local residents are encouraged to attend and to provide feedback regarding the following questions:
· Where are the most unique and outstanding resources along the Root River and Harmony-Preston state trails?
· What messages do you feel are most important for visitors to take away from their experiences along the Root River and Harmony-Preston state trails?
· How should these messages be conveyed?
Any questions or comments can be directed to Linda Escher, visitor services coordinator, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 651-259-5617. Those who are unable to attend either meeting but would like to submit comments about the Root River and Harmony-Preston state trails interpretive exhibits can still do so by contacting Linda directly.